Chapter 19

Mina hummed in approval as you spun around for her.

"You're so hot. Why are you so hot?" She grinned, bouncing with excitement. "You looking for some meat tonight? Oohh your eyeliner, bitch, I am literally jealous of whoever is sucking your clit tonight."

"Mamas calm down," you let out a small giggle, Mina was hands down the most adorable person you knew but was also incredibly lewd, something you loved equally as much.

You were wearing a short black dress with dark suspender panty hose, a black jacket and a pair of laced up boots. Paired with your red hair and dark winged liner, you were ready for the paparazzi. Add in the fact that you accidentally forgot to wear panties, you were also ready for a night of teasing.

"The guys are over at Bakugo's. If you're ready we can head over." Mina reached a grabby hand out for you to take, you slipped on your bracelets and beads, taking her hand and letting her pull you through the building floor.

"Where are we going anyway?" Kaminari asked, he was dressed up too, leaning against Bakugo's counter, Sero sitting across from him in a tall barstool.

"Wow, you guys look great." Kiri grinned coming up from behind you, slipping an arm around your waist and one around Mina's, his hand relaxed at a respectful height. "You make me look so manly." He grinned.

"Shit." Kaminari choked mid-shot, his eyes widening when he saw you. Sero popped a lime in his mouth, pointing a relaxed finger at Kaminari and laughing his eyes already droopy from being stoned.

"It burns. Tequila. Nose." The blond wheezed as he gripped the kitchen counter.

"Dude." Crossing the room you grabbed a kitchen towel and handed it to Denki.

Sparks zipped along his back while you ran your hand over his shoulder blades in an attempt to comfort him. His back muscles flexing as he coughed, surges of electricity zipping through your hand.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Bakugo groaned, running his fingers through his wet hair. Water dripping down his torso.

Zap.

A bolt shot upwards breaking the kitchen light making bits of glass rain on you and Denki.

"Great, you two duncefaces can't be left alone for 5 seconds, how, the fuck, did you manage to fuck up my kitchen?" Bakugo ranted, one hand holding his towel in place the other waving in the air with his words. Rolling your eyes you brushed the glass sprinkles out of your hair while Denki wiped down your jacket.

"I can't take you seriously when you look like such a slut." You smirked, leaning against the counter and batting your lashes at him. Bakugo rolled his eyes leaning back, his eyes dipping to your chest with a smirk.

"That's not what you were saying the other night, babe." He winked back turning on his heel and leaving as his bros "ooohhheedd" behind him. Little did anyone know Bakugo was serious.

Que internal screaming. Bakugo was ridiculously hot. Naked akd taunting you, it was unworldly. You wanted his nipple bars in your mouth. You wanted a lot of things in your mouth. You wanted to bite his tongue so hard it bled, those low moans he gave, ugh. Maybe wearing no panties wasn't a good idea.

"Oh is that how tonight's gonna go? Everyone's drunk, stupid and horny?" Jirou scoffed, announcing her presence.

"Very drunk. Very stupid. Very horny." You smirked. "That should be our slogan."

"You haven't even had anything to drink." Kaminari chuckled handing you a shot glass.

"I pre-gamed for the pre-game, baby." You gave him your cutest bunny nose before taking the shot. The burn from the liquor flushed through your body bringing that blush back into your cheeks.