Chapter 28

Katsuki's hands trailed down your chest, nimbly unbuttoning the shirt you had stolen. Goosebumps surged over your skin wherever his knuckles touched. 

Katsuki stayed quiet,his eyes soft as he observed you through thick blond lashes. Looking down at you wearing his shirt, a sleepy look growing on your face. You were beautiful. Every bit of you. His heart skipped a beat when his shirt finally fell open revealing dark burn marks covering your skin along with white veiny electrical burns. 

Katsuki clicked his tongue stepping away leaving you standing there feeling vulnerable and slightly rejected. The shower in the next room clicked on before the blond re-emerged. 

You stood there unsure of what to do as he walked up to you, pulling his tshirt over his head and tossing it om a nearby chair. 

"Shower with me." He spoke calmly. His eyes watching you closely. "Please."

Please. A please from Katsuki Bakugo... 

Katsuki guided you to the bathroom, his fingertips laced with yours. Your heart was pounding in your ears. You followed him with no question, drawn to him like a moth to a flame. The tile was cold beneath your toes but the air was thick with hot steam. 

Now that you were sober you acknowledged that you felt gross and a shower was greatly needed... cum and spit had basically dried over every extremity of your body, including your hair. No wonder he wanted you to shower. Fuck. 

You stepped in right as the lights lowered to a dim amber, shadows casting through the shower door glass. The lack of lights dimming a headache you didn't realize you had. 

The door opened and closed quietly, Katsuki stepping in behind you shielding you from the stings of the hot water drops pounding on yoir freshly aquired burns. 

"Don't go blabbing your mouth about all of my secrets, you got it." Katsuki huffed behind you taking you off guard. The crisp click of a bottle opening sounded.

Even if you turned around you wouldn't be able to see him so you closed your eyes instead, tilting your head back into the water, the back of yoir head resting on his shoulder. 

"I wouldn't do that." You sighed, shower drops raining over your face. The room was quiet, nothing but the sound of pattering water filling the air.

"Hmph." Katsuki smirked, his lips just beside your ear. "I'm not going to make any stupid declaration of love but," his hands brushed your hips, a cooling minty soap sending chills in every direction. "You make it hard think." He tsked, his lips trailing over your jawline, his hand running soap over yoir breasts, teasing your nipples wlearning a soft gasp.

"This isn't supposed to be sexual." He whispered as he tweaked your nipples. Your breath shook as he pinched the sensitive nubs again rolling them between his fingertips. 

"That's not fair." You moaned again. Your fingers reaching back grazing his thighs, inviting him to keep going. 

Katsuki tsked again, dropping his hands to your waist pushing you away just barely. With the flip of a switch he went from teasing you to cleansing your minor wounds with a cooling soap. You let him do whatever he wanted, it was enjoyable, the way you felt like he was paying special attention to you. Even though you had spent years with Shoto you had still never been given this kind of sexless attention. 

"You're going to waken something inside of me." You chuckled sarcastically. 

"Hmm, and what's that? Wanting the things you deserve?" He hummed along your shoulder, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you under the water, closer to him. "You deserve a lot more then to be rubbed down with soap."