Chapter 44:

44 MINE

In seconds you were panting, needing him. He braced you against the wall, his hands feeling under your thighs, his pelvis pinning you to the wall. Katsuki wasn't being easy nor gentle, which was fine as you were grinding shamelessly into his lower abs, your body buzzing cheerfully anywhere your skin touched.

His tongue rubbed against yours, tracing the inside of your mouth. Low moans echoed against your own, vibrating each other, both of you aching for more.

"Bedroom." You pleaded, Katsuki's half-lidded gaze barely followed you, his face was bright pink, his blush traveling down his neck. You pressed kisses to the warmest part of his neck, his head tipping to the side lazily as he leaned against the wall holding your ass in his hands. You traced love marked up the side of his throat higher and higher until you reached his jaw. "Babe, I want your cock in me, I don't care where. Fucking go to the bedroom."

Your hushed whisper was the sexiest sound Katsuki had ever heard, aside from your needy whines. His hands glowed and dimmed as he struggled to maintain his heat uncertain of whether or not he would hurt you. "Beg for me, Princess." You swallowed, his low voice vibrating against your ear sent flurries through your chest, small energy paths glowed just beneath your skin.

"Please, Katsuki... " You begged, you wrapped your legs around his waist tighter, climbing him until you were comfortable. Katsuki looked up at you, his eyes carrying all kinds of emotions.

Your lips captured his, your fingers running up and down his undercut. "Will you please fuck me." you echoed into his ear, moving to the other side, peppering kisses along the way, "However...you want." you gave him sweet promises. "Whatever you want."

An excited squeal escaped your throat as you were physically tossed across the room, into your hoard of pillows. Katsuki shedding his clothes as if we're about to dive in. His chiseled abs flexed as he kept removing clothes.

Pulling your clothes off, you tossed the single shirt to the floor leaving yourself in a pair of sheer panties. Katsuki blushed with anger.

He was here with her like this...

"Fuck-" Katsuki's thoughts were cut off by the sensation of your tongue grazing over his barred nipple. Your fingers delicately caressed his cock, taking his girth in your hand. His cock lept with excitement as you switched to his other side.

"I love your piercings." Your teeth grazed him softly, just enough to make him flinch, enough to earn that gorgeous moan of his. "I love the way they feel against my tongue." You continued.

Do you like his piercings?

Katsuki scoffed at himself, annoyed that he was still stuck in his head. Annoyed that instead of focusing on you, your tongue, your attention, he was worried about another man's effects on you. A burst of nitro flooded his system, flooding his cheeks, both exciting him and enhancing his anger.

You let out a sharp yelp as his hand connected with your throat, his fingers squeezing the sides. You were pinned to your bed, Katsuki glared down at you, squeezing tighter. He leaned down close, his lips so close to your ear it gave you goosebumps.

"I'm going to make you mine, Nova." His grip tightened. You moaned out giving him a melodic mewl. "I'm going to ruin you for anybody else, Love." another flutter erupted in your chest, your pussy tightening with every sexy work that fell out of his beautiful mouth.

"Fucking do it then." You challenged, struggling to make a sound. You could feel the dark look in his eyes as they settled on you, accepting your challenge in ways you didn't understand. If the puff of air that flared from his nose didn't warn you, the way his hands started glowing should have.