Chapter 12: Domestic

Soft moans echoed in Katsuki's ears, his fingers coated in lust as he curled his fingers into your sweet spot, stroking your clit with this thumb earning yet another intoxicating moan. 

He responded with his own husky groan, your fingers clasping gently around his cock, teasing him with your touch. 

"Fuck me." You breathed, pressing your lips into his. Katsuki pulled your body closer to him, roughly sliding his hard cock into you, his eyes rolling back, jaw tight. "Ahhh." A satisfied moan drew from your chest. 

Bang Bang 

"Ayo. Bakugo-man, are you up yet?"

Katsuki shot out of bed. His dream quickly fading, his dick hard pressed against his pants. 

"Fucking, Shitty Hair, God damn, fucking... annoying... " he muttered curses under his breath pulling his dick up into his waistband the tip peeking out observing the world with no shame. "What the fuck-" 

His breath hitched in his throat, you stood, back to the door, your hair in a high ponytail, the tip of your hair stretching past your ass. Wearing a winter jogger outfit that hugged your ass tightly. Kirishima stood behind you with a weird look on his face. You looked down the hall nervously, finally turning around noticing his existence. Katsuki leaned his head against the door frame, barely cracking the door. 

"What is it?" He sighed, knowing full well he was about to be dragged into some bullshit. 

"We're going to help little-" 

"Fuck you." You muttered, the redhead leaning his arm on your shoulder. 

"Nova here, collect the rest of her stuff from Todoroki." 

This sparked Katsuki's interest. You were looking anywhere but at him, a blush spread across your face. Your lips captured nervously between your teeth.

"Why do you need me?" He asked, shoving his door open, careful to turn around, he walked to his room grabbing the closest shirt and pulling it over his head, draping it over the remaining evidence of his morning wood. 

"Kaminari and Sero are passed out, they'll probably be out until tonight's Patrol." 

"You think I give a fuck about them sleeping in? Fuck them," He huffed, walking back into the living space where you stood awkwardly, clearly afraid to take up space or touch anything. "Have you eaten?" He asked, walking through the kitchen assembling his morning protein shake. 

"I haven't." Kirishima interjected, knocking into your shoulder, brushing an apologetic hand over your arm as he walked by. 

You awkwardly sat in a barstool across from the men, watching them walk about like this was a normal occurance. Kirishima raiding Bakugo's neatly organized pantry, knocking labels askew. 

"Kirishima." You pointed, furrowing a brow at the cabinet. Bakugo looked up at you, surprised by your outburst. Kirishima made an O shape with his mouth, fixing the pantry to its former state. Bakugo shaking his head, scoffing. 

"He always does that." 

"Yeah, well maybe you should discipline him better." 

"He's not my kid," 

"No, but it's your home."

"He shouldn't even be touching anything." 

"and yet he is and yet you're still allowing him to mess with your stuff." 

Kirishima leaned against the counter on the opposite side of the kitchen shoving his hand into a cereal box watching the arguement with curiosity. His crunches bring attention to himself.