Chapter 16

Patreon Update: Chapter 91 of Heat was released this morning. Early fic updates start at $1.

If you're a follower from my old account (RIP) Toxxxic has started back up and is up to chapter 31. I can't post that fic here as it is too explicit it is an ABO Alpha Katsuki x OC x Alpha Dabi x Enigma Shinsou.

Incubus chapter 1 was released in the Premium Muse tier. Incubus is a Demon AU with Tamaki x OC x Kirishima.

Desire 2 (Fatgum x OC x Aizawa) was posted.

Praise 8 (OC x Aizawa)

I opened writing comms for $15/500wc with offer code MUZE on Ko-fi. Pick your price range, max word count is 2500.

You stretched your arms high above your head, rolling into the pillows beside you. A wave of caramel wafted in your nose. 

"What the-" 

You groaned, remembering everything that had happened the day before. A soreness between your legs and an ache in your bones a dead giveaway that it wasn't a dream. You really froze yourself out like an idiot, then threw yourself at the #1 hero. 

You fucked Bakugo. 

#1 hero aside. You. Were. Fucked. By. Katsuki. Bakugo. 

Mina was gonna flip. Jirou was gonna gloat. 

Wait. It's probably a secret. He snuck out. So this was definitely something he wanted to keep quiet. 

Bzzz. Bzzz. 

"Hello?" 

"Why is Bakugo answering your hero calls?" Shoto glowered through the phone. 

"What are you talking about?" You cleared your throat, putting him on speaker and sifting through your notifications. A read message from the HPSC open amongst the influx of notifications. 

"He's already on his way downtown. You and I were the only ones given this tip and he doesnt have a patrol today." Shoto was annoyed but, then again so were you. 

"I'll handle it." You clicked the phone off, tossed your phone on the bed and got dressed in your hero costume with the winter add ons. 

"Ground Zero! That was a great victory! Do you have any comments for the press?" 

Katsuki rolled his eyes leaning away from the microphone being shoved in his face. 

"Not for you I don't." He huffed, lightly shoving it right back. Katsuki made his way through the small cluster of cameras and mics. 

You stood just outside of the crowd. Your arms crossed, a pissed off look on your face. Your hair was thrown into a ponytail with heat waves flickering off the top. 

"Hey." He blushed, trying desperately to not look you up and down. 

"Hey?" You hissed, stopping him. "You poached my first call in and all you say is, hey?" Katsuki didn't say anything, your faces inches apart, camera's clicking wildly. He could barely hear what you were saying until he turned his aids up. 

"I didn't catch all of that but I want to say I saw you say something about Poaching. Baby, I don't poach." He huffed. Now it was your turn to blush as he leaned back, completely unbothered by the Paparazzi. Katsuki's eyes drilled into yours. Rumors were already circulating, how you acted now would affect how crazy those rumors would get. 

"I'm not your baby." Huffing under your breath, you dropped it, walking away. Reporters filling the space between you, half swarming you and half swarming Bakugo.