Chapter 37

Enjoy the update, for earlier updates please like, follow, share and interact! Interaction is how I know you enjoy the projects. All recent updates are available for $1 on www.patreon.com/themuze

Art Comms: www.ko-fi.com/themuzeart (Comms start @ $10)

You sat there for a long time before you were able to pull yourself off of the floor, Shoto was long gone but you lay there, shaking, unable to catch your breath, your vision a blur from the vibrations. You waited for the glow to subside to a normal level before even trying to move, afraid you would risk burning yourself from the inside out if you started creating movement.

.

.

.

"Nova baby?" Mina's voice called you, your eyes opening involuntarily to respond to the sweet woman. Sitting up you registered you were on the sofa, you must've moved... "Nova baby? Are you okay sweetie? Did you leave your door open all night?"

"Fuck!" You cried out sitting up, your shirt ripping from your burn, reminding you of everything that had transpired hours ago.... with Katsuki,... with Shoto.

"What?" Mina's eyes widened. "What's wrong??" She reached for you, perched on your coffee table, her antennas twitching.

"Oh, sorry. Um... hangover." You lied, rising to your feet. "I guess you're here for breakfast?" Yawning, you crossed the floor to the kitchen, Mina bounding behind you, taking an energetic seat in a barstool.

"You know it!" She winked. "Also though, I wanted to check in on you and make sure you're okay." Her voice softened as she reached across the counter, her doe eyes sparkling at you.

I don't want any of your little friends touching you.

As if the motherfucker was in your ear, your heart dropped. Mina's face twitched with confusion before she brushed off your rejection.

"I'm okay, I promise." You lied, turning to your fridge. You stared at the stainless steel appliance, bracing yourself to move that arm. The one connected to those semi-charred muscles, You'd put it off as long as possible. Utilizing your Semi-Ambidexterity. You'd open the fridge, get your ingredients. Bend at the elbow. Don't shift too much. Eggs. Bacon. Hero themed Pancake mix..

Mina watched quietly, her foot swaying impatiently behind the counter. She could tell there was something wrong but, she was sure if it was related to Endeavor or something else.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you moving like that?" She flicked a finger towards you. "Baby girl, where were you yesterday?"

"I- was out."

"Well yeah, I figured as much when I came over yesterday and you weren't fucking here. Like, where the fuck did you go, everyone you can tolerate, lives in this building." Mina shifted back, a pout covering her face, her arms crossed.

"I was out with... a guy. It was nice." You put it simply.

"Oh yeah?" This sparked the pink woman's attention. "Details!" She put her hands out gesturing for a size and for a split second you forgot about Shoto, you leaned against the counter, adjusting her hand, showing his approx. length, her face dropping lower the further you moved her hand.

"I'm jealous."

"You should be, his tongue is insane, I am sore as fuck.." you whispered, "but honestly it was so worth it. Best sex of my life."

"We talking about me already?" A familiar smirk sounded in your doorway. Denki was leaning on your door frame dawning his favorite pokemon pajama pants and a pair of pikachu slippers.

"Get fucked, Denki." Mina scoffed. "Ugh, electrocute me if I ever moan have to your name." Her pretty eyes rolled in her head.

"Dollface, I'll do whatever you want if you moan my name." He grinned caging Mina in an purring in her ear similarly to how he had done you a few nights prior. His gold eyes gazed at you the whole time he flirted with her and you didn't know whether to be jealous or turned on. You'd probably be very turned on if you felt better. Your head hurt, your heart felt like it was racing every time you moved.

"Boy, get your fuck boy chest hair off of me." Mina hissed, shoving Kaminari's face away.

"I will never stop flirting with you guys, not until your wedding day and even then eh." He wiggled his hand. "Morning, Babe." He rounded the corner of the counter, his arm wrapping around you, his lips, pressing a kiss to your temple.

"Morning." You barely managed, the feeling of being touched making you cringe and shudder.

"Um, yeah, so Nova apparently has been having her guts rearranged for the past like 36 hours so she's not feeling well." Mina informed Kaminari when his face twisted to the rejection in a similar manner. "But she likes the D so I'm thinking maybe this is drug or alcohol related."

"I'm literally right here." You sighed.

"I know but you haven't given me any answers and you're acting weird." Mina leaned on the counter getting visibly more upset, her worry turning into anger.

You sighed, your heart broke watching your precious pink friend get so upset, she had no idea how upset she'd really be if Shoto went after either of you though...

"I know.. I'm sorry, I'm just tired and I don't feel all that great." You admitted.

"Baby girl, then let me cook." Mina popped put of her seat, Kaminari nodding beside you.

"Yeah, you're always making up breakfast." He chirped, pushing you out of the kitchen and into a barstool.

You didn't object, slinking into the seat. In truth, moving hurt. Everywhere and you were incredibly tired.

"Good morning." Sero hummed, slipping in the seat next to you, a joint pressed between his lips, his whole vibe very chill and mellow, something you really liked about Sero. He passed the J, his fingers brushing you, making you recoil.

"Good morning." You smiled weakly taking a small drag.

"We're making Nova breakfast!" Mina cheered right as Jirou walked in.

"Yeah, come help." Kaminari waved her over. "I don't know how to cook bacon." He whispered when Jirou walked past, touching your shoulder as he walked by in a silent greeting. Cringe. Every touch made you hurt. Almost as if your whole body was raw to the touch. A slight ringing sounded in your ears, the lights dimming and undimming involuntarily. There was a flash of red before another pair of arms wrapped around your shoulder.

"You okay?" Kirishima asked quietly, bending down to meet your eyes. "If you need someone to talk to, I know you have all of us but come bang on my door anytime you need to talk." His large hands were closing you in on your barstool. Your heart started racing, Kirishimas's build, his dark red hair...

"Excuse me." You smiled, moving to stand up. "Thank you Kiri."

Kirishima gave you a sad smile as you walked past him.

You didn't hear Katsuki walk in, your head peering in the painfully bright fridge. Everyone had already resumed their conversations, the spund of dishes clattering together and food cooking drowning out most of everything.

When you turned around a pair of red eyes met yours, your glass slipping from your hand, crashing to the floor in a million tiny pieces soaked in sticky juice.

"Nova?" Kaminari turned around, everyone stopping to witness the mess that was your morning. All eyes on you.

"Come here." Katsuki ordered, glass crunching under his shoes. "You're going to get glass in your feet."

Instinctively you took a step back, afraid if he touched you, you would cringe like you had with everyone else. Your skin betraying you, rejecting everyone you cared about.

You didn't want his touch to feel tainted.

"Nova?" He asked alarmed, his eyes focused on the glass fragment embedded in your foot.