Heidith never saw her smile at him let alone laugh so cheerfully like that. He was mesmerized and kept looking at her amusingly. This ice cube princess looked so much beautiful when she laughed like that. He must tell her to laugh more.

Reluctantly, he loosened his grip.

Zadhea quickly tried to escape but she was firmly grabbed by the prince again.

With a sigh, she spat out, "What now?"

"Why did you dress up like man?"

"..."

Zadhea became speechless. Initially, she just wanted to check his opinion on her. But as time passed, it went on the wrong direction and they ended up here, discussing the prince's secret which she doubted no longer existed.

"Just... Just..." She couldn't find a proper reason. Hence, she skillfully changed the topic, "Do you really not have a secret to share with me?"

"Even if I have, I won't share it with you," Heidith was honest.

His words made the girl narrow her eyes in displeasure. In fact, she knew that he was correct. How could he share his secrets with her? It wasn't like they had feelings for each other. So, obviously, he wasn't obligated to tell them to her.

"Aaah, so nasty," She hissed. "It's not like I want to know them. Your secrets have nothing to do with me. Now releas..."

"Drama queen!"

"What?"

Heidith repeated, "You are a drama queen" then added, "A big fat liar, a useless, spoiled to rotten, not so noble in reality type of girl."

Zadhea laughed angrily. "Do you think you are high and mighty? You are also a good for nothing, playful, reckless, useless to the bone type of brat who doesn't have a back bone!"

Heidith fumed, "What did you say? I don't have a back bone?"

"Yes, you don't." Zadhea eyes sparkled maliciously. She did look a lot like a villain.

"Then you are flat." Heidith didn't give up either. If she could humiliate him, then he could too.

Zadhea lowered her eyes to her chest and looked up at him again, refusing, "No, I'm not."

Actually, she wasn't. She had... Ehem... Round, perfect sized bosoms which she secretly admired. Because of that, his words truly made her angry and upset. Naturally, women cared about their appearance the most. Insecurities had a huge impact on them and that's horrible.

"Yes, you are." His affirmation made her furious to the core.

"You stinky asshole!" She bit his wrist hard, leaving deep teeth marks.

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop that! It hurts!!!"

"Ugh!"

"Wuu, wuu, it hurts!"

Derek who secretly stalked his best friend: "..."

He was getting bored at the party. Initially, he enjoyed it a lot, flirting with almost every girl he laid his eyes on. Without a second thought, he abandoned his friend for beauties but lost interest midway. As a playboy, women weren't that much of interesting to him anymore. After eating rice every day, he got a little tired. When he was about to yawn, he accidentally saw his good brother going outside with another cute looking young man. First, he felt wronged and then his mood changed drastically.

Heidith was never the type to make friends with others that easily!

Adding the fact that he wasn't interested in girls...

Don't tell me...

Derek's face burned as he came to a conclusion. He surpassed his urge to scream and rushed to follow them to check whether his thoughts were correct.

This was huge news!

Sure enough, when he heard his friend's soft cry, he was about to cry as well.

Damn!

Derek felt so shy like a girl. He pictured the couple in his mind and his face heated up when he realized how they were going to do that...

He suddenly felt hot.

'Who's the top? Who's the bottom?' He argued with himself in his mind.

Even though that boy looked pretty and delicate like a girl, who knows? Heidith might be the victim. If not, why was he crying instead of that cute guy?

Oopsie!!!

Zadhea was about to hit the prince more when she felt a massive pain in her abdomen out-of-nowhere. "Ooof!" Grunting, she clutched her stomach, her forehead soon covered in sweat.

Heidith glared at her. Why was she acting like she was the one in pain? He was the one got beaten by her!

Zadhea put her forehead on his firm chest, while tightly squeezing her eyes, her whole body trembled in pain.

Soon, Heidith discovered that something wasn't right.

Panicked, he held her shoulders and shrieked, "What's wrong?"

Zadhea opened her eyes and mumbled with difficulty, "My aunt came..."

"Where's she?" Heidith looked around but couldn't see anyone. "Don't worry, she won't recognize you. No need to get scared."

The girl pressed her pale lips together. She didn't know what to do with this idiot!

Swallowing her shame, she managed to explain, "I'm bleeding!"

Finally, Heidith could register what was wrong. He gave her an awkward smile. "You should have explained it direc..." His words stopped halfway as he witnessed the girl pass out.

He quickly pulled her into his arms again before picking her up.

Derek was dumbfounded when he saw his friend carrying the pale looking young man in princess' style in a rushed manner.

He quickly caught up with him and spouted, "Why did you act hard on him? You should have been gentle. After all, he still looks so young despite that ridiculous mustache..."