64

"We need to find the Cauldron."

Sage blinked from the commotion below. Many were not able to tell who she was controlling and who was the victim. She seemed relaxed. Feyre is not balking at her calm nature.

"Uhh yeah give me a-.", Sage groaned and turned her head over her shoulder. She didn't say anything but pulled at the string that was one of the Hybern soldiers' consciousness trying to be brought back to life. Just as he was about to break free, Sage snapped him straight and made him slaughter one of his own before. She rolled her shoulder, doing away the tension that was brought from the small pull of reign.

She then pulled harder on the leash, leading the Hybern soldier away from the battle and directly in front of her. Feyre took a step back while Amren at her side just smirked in approval.

"Follow me.", she said as if she was in a trance. While she was aware of everything she did, it was a lot keeping count and control of her soldiers. Losing focus would simmer their chances in winning. And by the power of the Cauldron beckoning her, she was doing the write thing.

Feyre and Amren flanked around Nesta and Elain to protect them. Only a few steps took for the Cauldron to reject the pathway. Behind her Nesta inhaled deeply, dropping to the ground. Sage whipped around as Rhysand appeared around them. The hold on her soldiers only slipped momentarily from the commotion before she realized what was happening.

She had to keep her breathing even if this were to succeed. And falling alongside everyone else wasn't an option.

"Shields", Amren rasped.

Nesta was still hunched on the ground and Sage, while having a coat of power protecting her, was still able to hold her own. The Hybern soldier still kept frozen before them, looking at Sage as if waiting for his next command but she was preoccupied.

"Hey look at me", Sage whispered, helping Nesta up. Her lips were as pale as the drained color from her face. Her eyes when she looked up were clearly as if she could too see the Cauldron. Nesta darted between both of Sage's coal eyes.
Just before she looked beyond Sage and rippled a scream.

"CASSIAN."

Sage already had a tight grip on her, ignoring the piercing pain from her close scream. All they had to do was follow her to the Cauldron. That's it. She didn't think far ahead of having to calm those around her down. Before she was the unstable one. Now she had to work around others.

"CASSIAN", she roared again and this time Sage glanced over her soldier to get an idea of what was going on.

The Cauldron was slamming power wherever it could. Everywhere but her. It took out army after army, leaving behind Hybern soldiers to pose an imbalance to the fight that was occurring.

Cassian was hurling towards them, Nesta having broken from Sage's grasp to try to meet him in the middle.

Sage scrunched her eyebrows and stood. Looking down at the chaos that no suddenly spewed when things were slightly in control. She saw the Weaver, Braxias, and the Bone Carver.

She doesn't remember when she figured out their names. But they were prevalent. Like highlighted names in scribbled writing.

And as she scanned the area, she saw the Carver. Looked to her like she was a saint. And raised a spine chilling smile before the Cauldron's impact collided.