"Your highness, can I have the honour of taking the seat next to you?"

Heidith looked up lazily when he heard that decent yet a bit raspy voice. He was a little taken aback when he faced the young man standing before him.

He looked like a duke. More like a son of a duke or a knight. He looked so young to take responsibilities yet. Although he had a thick mustache, it still couldn't hide his youth. His blue eyes were somehow sharp. His curly hair was dark. His dress looked expensive yet simple. Over all, his persona appeared to be cheerful.

Heidith didn't refuse.

The young man happily sat next to him. He was actually surprised to realize that Heidith chose a far away seat. His spot was situated in a corner as if he wanted to be isolated from others.

"I'm Dennison, the third son of Duke Whitescar. You can call me, Dennis, your highness." After a brief period of silence, the young man spoke.

"Mmm."

Zadhea, who dressed up as Dennis, was secretly happy. She got a reply from him for the first time after a suffocating amount of silence.

"So do you enjoy the party? What kind of girls would you like to play with today?"

"..."

Boom!

Zadhea wanted to slap herself. Why did she ask such a stupid question? What the hell was wrong with her?!

Heidith gave him a disgusting look. "No one," he coldly replied.

"My bad!" Zadhea pretended to be sorry. "You just got engaged today. How can you mess around? She's our king's daughter after all. It won't be good if you do adultery..."

"Can you just shut up?" Heidith became angry. He regretted letting this annoying chatter box sitting next to him.

"I sincerely apologize..." Heidith cut her off. "No need. Just remain silent."

"Okay. But... Let me ask you a question before that. It's quite boring here. I only have you to talk." Zadhea scratched the back of her neck.

"It's boring?" Heidith raised a brow. He looked at the girls who were swaying their hips like crazy and then averted his gaze towards the young man. "As a playboy, you must be quite enjoying the show. How come it's boring?"

"Women." Zadhea raised her tea cup and showed it to him.

Heidith frowned. "What's the connection between women and tea?" He was confused.

Zadhea clicked her tongue and lightly patted his shoulder. "You are still too little, boy."

Heidith frowned even more. He looked obviously younger than him! Whom was he calling 'Little'?

"Why do you drink tea? There are so many drinks for you to blast." Heidith's voice carried a hint of sarcasm.

Zadhea gulped. She didn't want to get drunk or else she might end up exposing herself.

"Ehem, I think I'm still so young to drink alcohol." Her face turned red in embarrassment. What a stupid reason!

Heidith sneered. "Oh, only now you remember that you are young? For feminine stuff, you might be the oldest, the most experienced."

'Among you men, of course as a woman, I'm the most experienced, stinky prince!'

"Oh nooo!" Dennis firmly denied. "I'm still a virtue boy physically. I just teased you for fun, your highness."

Heidith rolled his eyes. "Really? I hope you are satisfied now."

Dennis was about to say something when a seductive looking young woman approached them with a beer jug in her hand.

Zadhea's eyes lit up.

It was a blonde!

Time for the test.

"Handsome nobles," Her voice was as sweet as honey. "Let this slave satisfy your dark desires."

Zadhea almost shuddered. She almost had goosebumps. The woman's voice was so seductive, provocative and horny. Even as a girl, she couldn't help but got dizzy.

Damn!

How could men, the sex-hungry beasts, bear it?

To her greatest surprise, Heidith was abnormally nonchalant. He waved his hand and said, "Get lost." He didn't forget to throw some gold coins at her.

The woman's eyes brightened. She got what she wanted so she didn't bother him anymore and turned to leave.

"Wait!"

Zadhea quickly stopped her.

She turned to Heidith and said, "Dear prince, Zadie told me that you like blondes. Why don't you just choose this stunning girl tonight? Don't worry, let's keep it a secret from King Edwin. No one will find out. Just enjoy the dish. It's useless to throw something so tasty away like that."

Heidith's face turned black.

How could this punk call the princess by her name? No, no. It was worse than that. He called her by a nickname!

Zadie?!

Humph!

How could he?

A/N:

Hi lovelies, your author's here. Don't forget to vote for me.

ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ

Your encouragement is a must.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)