"You have?" he asked suspiciously.

Elsa nodded as she scooched even closer to Jeremy. "Actually, I can't stop thinking about you," she said with a short and sweet giggle.

Jeremy felt his heart race, and butterflies invaded his stomach. The way Elsa was looking at him, he almost melted from it.

But then again, he was still confused. That morning, Elsa came to ask for a divorce; her eyes were cold and full of hate. How could she look at him with love at that moment? "Elsa, are you okay?"

Elsa just smiled at his confusion. "I am now," she answered with a soft, low voice.

He saw Elsa move in closer to him while looking at his lips. Jeremy was still confused, so he remained still as Elsa got even closer. She then pressed her lips on his for a kiss that lasted two seconds before she backed away. She then opened her eyes and looked into Jeremy's before a heart-melting smile escaped her.

Jeremy did not know what was going on or what to say, so he ended up smiling as well.

And this time, he leaned in to kiss Elsa.

When Elsa saw this, she leaned in as well until their lips met for a kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Jeremy wrapped his arms around her, one on her back, the other under her thighs, lifted her up, and placed her in the middle of his bed. He kept kissing her as he slowly got on top of her. This time, Elsa was the one unbuttoning the shirt of his pajamas as she undressed him.

The kiss was slow, soft, and sensual. Their hearts began to beat as one. At that moment, Jeremy felt that the winter he had been stuck in was met with the first ray of sun in spring.

He kissed her deeper as he melted into that moment.

However, feeling like something was not right, Jeremy suddenly broke the kiss and opened his eyes. He did not want to be clouded by excitement and joy just yet. Elsa kept hers closed for a few seconds before she opened them. Her hands had just finished unbuttoning his shirt, so her eyes went first to his bare chest before going to Jeremy's eyes.

When Jeremy looked into Elsa's eyes, he found his right hand touching his left chest area where his heart was as he held his breath.

He held his heart and his breath as he looked into Elsa's eyes.

It had been a long time since Elsa's eyes looked like that.

Actually, ever since she came back, her eyes never had that magical sparkle that they had now.

But at that moment, they looked so angelic, mesmerizing, ethereal.

"Are you okay, Jeremy? Why did you stop kissing me?" Elsa's soft voice went into Jeremy's ears and into his heart.

A joyous smile slowly appeared on his face. Jeremy said then, his deep voice trembling slightly, "Elsa, are you... You?"

Elsa looked into his eyes and smiled as well. She then asked with a mysterious smirk, "Who is me?"

Jeremy chuckled nervously before becoming serious for a few seconds. "My Elsa... The girl I fell in love with at April Sea when she saved my life. The girl I fell in love with at Serpens University. And the girl I fell in love with during our marriage but wronged in so many ways." The last part, he felt a sting in his heart after he said it.

Elsa shrugged before saying, "I don't know, Jeremy. When I wake up in the morning, I probably won't even remember how I ended up in your bed in the first place."

If someone saw her kiss Lui a day ago, then kiss Jeremy today, they would think she was a two-timing woman. If only they knew...

Jeremy looked into her eyes as his own lit up like a Christmas tree. "So, you're the real Elsa?" he asked, trying so hard to hide his emotions.