Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to refuse, but the other party's technique was as comfortable as ever. He pouted for a long time without saying a word of rejection, so he could only bite the man's neck hard to vent his anger.

  Li Tianhe took a breath and continued to rub the little ancestor's waist without saying anything.

  After lying down for a while, there was a knock on the door. It was the waiter who delivered the food.

  Li Tianhe sat up and put on the white shirt for his little ancestor. Whether it was unbuttoning and seeing the fair skin exposed little by little, or buttoning it slowly covering it up, this was pleasing to Li Tianhe. He carefully arranged the clothes for his little ancestor before getting up and opening the door.

  The waiter lowered his eyes and quickly arranged the food before leaving.

  Li Tianhe closed the door and carried the little ancestor who was looking for his mobile phone from the bed to the sofa, preparing to feed him something to eat.

  Zhou Xiaomiao took the phone and opened it. Sure enough, it was already morning. Everyone in his family had called him, including his assistant's number. Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the received status and silently looked up at chǎnshǐguān.

  What Li Tianhe couldn't stand the most was his staring eyes. After feeding him the fish, he whispered: "I didn't say anything. I just said you were tired and asked for leave today."

  "You didn't say anything?" Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to bite him to death: "I shouldn't have agreed to go out to eat with you!"

  "I really didn't say anything. It just depends on what they think." Li Tianhe coaxed people to eat: "It's okay to take a day off occasionally. You worked too hard before and have been tense since you entered the company. This will be very tiring."

  Zhou Xiaomiao snorted coldly, everything had already happened anyway, and it was useless to say anything, so he could only leave it like this.

  After the two of them had eaten, Li Tianhe still couldn't bear to let the person leave, so he began to think of useless things: "Actually, it's not convenient to always live with your family after you start a family. Ah Jing, why don't we move out? Then we make time to go abroad to get the certificate and get married..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao remained silent.

  Li Tianhe silently tightened his arms: "Ah Jing, are you willing?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't speak. When the person behind him became more and more nervous, he just whispered: "Let's talk about it later."

  If you are going against the male protagonist at a plot point, you will naturally not be able to follow his wishes. Even if he doesn't want to explicitly refuse, you must not agree to anything he says!

  Li Tianhe also fell silent and hugged the person in his arms tightly. The surprise of getting someone before, started to be mixed with panic at this moment. It is said that the more you get, the more you want, and when he finally got Ah Jing. He really wanted more...

  In the afternoon, Zhou Xiaomiao was going home, so he resolutely refused Li Tianhe's offer to stay, got into the car picked up by his assistant, and left directly. Li Tianhe stood there for a long time, always feeling that he would go crazy sooner or later.

  Before he had time to taste the joy of being found, he felt as if he had been abandoned in the blink of an eye. He couldn't help but want to go crazy. What exactly was Ah Jing thinking? Could it be that he still had a grudge against himself because of the past? Or was it more he is unwilling to marry and have a legal relationship with him?