Under the deep sea, the quiet submarine is waiting quietly. The prepared power grid detects the chirping sound of electricity, like a vicious wolf waiting for its prey to enter the circle. Once the prey appears, it will pounce on it and bite it tightly with its fangs. Bite his head...

  Keith stared for a while, but after seeing nothing, he turned around and left.

  When he returned to Jiang's house, the person on the bed was still asleep and hadn't woken up. Keith kissed his forehead gently, lifted the quilt and held him in his arms. He subconsciously touched his belly, feeling soft. I'm not very hungry after eating in the morning. I'll wait until I wake him up early tomorrow to have breakfast...

  Keith tucked him in and continued to rest while holding him in his arms.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao learned that Norton had left the next day, he was still very surprised: "Gone? When did he leave? He must be unhappy that I didn't go to see him off."

  "I'm not happy that you care about him so much." Keith felt aggrieved and put the shrimp on the plate in front of Zhou Xiaomiao.

  Zhou Xiaomiao picked it up and ate it in one bite: "Because your brother is much more lovable than you."

  Keith whispered in a low voice: "He won't take good care of you, and he won't serve you in bed..."

  "Pah!" Zhou Xiaomiao slapped the spoon on the table and glared at him fiercely with his round cat eyes.

  Keith immediately stopped talking and put the shrimp over again: "Eat, eat, you must be starving, eat more."

  Zhou Xiaomiao snorted coldly, feeling very dissatisfied that the bully had succeeded, but what he said yesterday was really touching. To give up the opportunity to see the sea for himself... As a fish, this must be a very difficult decision.

  Besides, as a reborn person, chǎnshǐguān is so kind to me even though he is burdened with hatred, which means that he truly loves him... No, why should I make excuses for chǎnshǐguān? Am I really moved by his words? QAQ

  Keith said while serving the little ancestor to eat: "I suddenly remembered something."

  "Huh?"

  Keith pondered: "If I remember correctly, I saved your life when you were kidnapped and thrown into the sea. You promised at that time that I could come to you for any help, and it could be anything."

  As soon as he opened his mouth, Zhou Xiaomiao knew it was not good.

  "I said I would tell you later, but now I can tell you." Keith smiled and said, "I want you to stay with me, stay with me forever."

  Zhou Xiaomiao had a new understanding of chǎnshǐguān's shamelessness. He gritted his teeth and said, "You must not have been thinking about the problem at the time! You might have been thinking about revenge and killing me..."

  Keith let go of Zhou Xiaomiao with a smile and wiped the corners of his lips: "Don't mention the past things, but I know that my heart definitely belongs to you at this moment, so... don't reject me, okay? ?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  Shameless!

  Now that he had recovered his body, Zhou Xiaomiao rushed to the Jiang Group after eating to deal with the things accumulated in the past few days. By the way, he sorted out his own shares and dealt with the mess left by Jiang Yuan. Jiang's group is once again in the palm of his hand.

  Mr. Special Assistant assisted from the side, and Tang Xingshi, a bodyguard, sat aside and checked her mobile phone, adapting to the high-tech products of this era. There is just an unemployed vagrant staying here, and he is always harassing Zhou Xiaomiao at work, asking to kiss or touch Zhou Xiaomiao's head.