Zhou Xiaomiao woke up suddenly, rushed to the bathroom and opened the door. There was no one in the quiet bathroom, only the full pool of water floated silently, and the people soaking in the water had long gone.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was furious: System, what he has been doing?

  [System: It doesn't matter where he goes, but you are in danger now. You can't go out to find him. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I am the safest when I am with chǎnshǐguān. Why can't I go out to find him?

  [System: But there are a bunch of robbers squatting outside the Jiang family. If you go out...]

  boom--

  The glass window seemed to have suffered a huge impact, and it shattered into pieces within a brief second, exploding in front of Zhou Xiaomiao.

  [System: Sniper rifle, hide quickly!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao squatted down, looking for obstacles to hide behind, while quickly moving towards the door. The opponent seemed to be waiting for the opportunity, and did not continue to attack. This made Zhou Xiaomiao a little uncertain about the direction of the opponent. .

  He touched the edge of the door and slowly opened it. The other party immediately fired three shots, almost hitting Zhou Xiaomiao's finger. Zhou Xiaomiao shook his hand and closed the door again. Only then did the sniper rifle outside the window stop shooting.

  The Jiang family was quiet. Because of the silence of the other party, no one knew that a sniper battle was taking place here. Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't ask for help because they were all ordinary people. If they came up, they would involve innocent people.

  The sniper obviously didn't want Zhou Xiaomiao to leave the room. He threw several steel claws on the window and bit the window edge tightly. I believe that someone will climb up along the window soon. By then, Zhou Xiaomiao will be the turtle in the urn and will not be able to escape. , he gritted his teeth, opened the door with all his strength, and rushed out quickly.

  Because there was no obstacle to cover, a red dot was immediately targeted at Zhou Xiaomiao's back. The moment he rushed out, a red light flashed on the far opposite floor, and it was instantly aimed at Zhou Xiaomiao's heart.

  Attack from both front and back! The opponent is already ready!

  Zhou Xiaomiao's pupils shrank for a moment and turned into vertical ones. The two gunshots were completely covered by the silencer. Two bullets flying at the speed of light rushed straight towards the lamb to be slaughtered. Zhou Xiaomiao just opened a door. In just three seconds, the suffocating feeling of death was so close to Zhou Xiaomiao for the first time!

  ...

  The mermaid stood in front of the sea view room and was quiet for a while, then slowly opened the door and went in. The closer he got, the more clearly he could feel the presence of his younger brother. It seemed that the other party was not hurt at all, but was locked up and left. Just don't open it.

  When Jiang Yuan learned that the robbers had taken action to kill his good brother, he was in a good mood. He turned on the music, slowly poured himself a glass of red wine, and waited for the other party to inform him of the good news.

  The sea view room can be regarded as a secret base for him. This is where he rests. There are no busy servants, only hourly workers who show up at regular times during the day. The rest is quiet, a world that will never be disturbed. Oh...except for that pervert who walked around with no clothes on in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.

  When Jiang Yuan thought of that pervert, he couldn't help but think about how he should deal with him. After all, he was afraid that he would pretend to be crazy and act stupid with him, and then escape and publicize his affairs. Even if there was no evidence, there would definitely be rumors. When the time comes, There will always be problems if you dig deeper...

  Sure enough, it still needs to be dealt with!

  Just as the thought came to his mind, he suddenly noticed something was wrong behind him, as if he was suddenly being stared at by some wild beast. A creepy feeling made the hairs on his body stand up.

  He turned around suddenly and looked at the man who had appeared behind him at some point. His hands were convulsing as if he were frightened. The wine glass fell from his hands and a large amount of red wine poured out and fell on him, like bright red blood, which was instantly infected his white shirt, a faint coolness spread to the body along the soaked areas.

  The man in the dark slowly walked out of the shadows, looking at him with increasingly evil eyes: "My brother... was locked up by you?"

  Jiang Yuan didn't know why, but the other person's aura was like a heavy mountain pressing down layer by layer, making him unable to move or speak for a moment. He looked into the other person's dark eyes, as if he was staring into the devil... ...This man is really terrible!

  Jiang Yuan could almost clearly see that there was murderous intent in the other person's eyes, and he really wanted to kill him...

  The person in front of him suddenly raised his hand and waved lightly. Jiang Yuan was violently blown away by an invisible force. He almost fainted when he hit the floor-to-ceiling window. He covered his chest and suddenly shouted: "If you go and save your brother, he will die!"

  The mermaid paused, glanced at him lightly and turned to leave. Although the other party had lied, it might not be a bad thing to rescue his brother first. He frowned and walked along the position he sensed. Soon he could see Jiabao. Big locked door.

  He raised his hand and waved lightly, and the strong lock was cut into pieces and shattered to the ground. There was a muffled sound, and the person inside silently raised his head, revealing a pair of blue eyes and looked carefully for a while. When he saw his brother , and then said in surprise: "Brother!"

  The mermaid paused for a while, then waved: "Let's go."

  The blue-eyed boy immediately stood up and followed his brother in a hurry: "Brother, I knew you would come back to save me (*^▽^*)"

  Mermaid: "I haven't told you why you came ashore privately. Did my previous warnings fall on your deaf ears?"

  "But my brother hasn't been back for a long time. I miss you..." The blue-eyed young master pitifully grasped the corner of his brother's clothes, and then asked doubtfully: "Why does my brother have clothes to wear and I don't?"

  The mermaid paused and looked back at his brother who was walking openly. He immediately held his forehead and sighed, carrying him to the bedroom upstairs to find some clean clothes for his brother to wear.

  Jiang Yuan is much taller than the blue-eyed boy, so the blue-eyed boy's sleeves, trousers, and shoes are not suitable. When the mermaid rolled up his brother's sleeves and knelt down to roll up his trousers, the chandelier above his head suddenly dimmed, and the entire sea view the room was instantly swallowed up by darkness. Only the moonlight from the music outside shone in, barely giving a glimmer of light.

  A faint, unpleasant smell slowly floated up, as if something was burnt, and the smell became stronger and more unpleasant...

  The mermaid's expression changed, he picked up his brother and ran downstairs. Jiang Yuan had long disappeared. The fire in the living room was very strong, swallowing up the furniture bit by bit, and the flames were rising higher and higher, even reaching the ceiling. All were burned out.

  The blue-eyed boy tightened his brother's hand and said in a panic: "Brother...fire, it's fire!"

  It is fire that they, who live in water, fear most!