Zhou Xiaomiao was silent for a while, then turned around and hugged his neck, biting his cheek: "You don't like it?"

  "I like it, I just couldn't ask for it." The tenderness in Si Huayang's eyes almost overflowed: "But remember to kiss and don't bite next time."

  "No, I'm going to bite someone." Zhou Xiaomiao also left a tooth mark on his other cheek and nod his head proudly.

  Si Huayang patted his little butt and said, "Naughty."

  "...Cough cough cough!" A frantic coughing sound suddenly appeared in the conference room, and the weak Nanyang choked with sobs: "I'm about to choke to death on your dog food. Can you pay attention? This is Public place, brother, this is a public place."

  The warm atmosphere was instantly destroyed. Zhou Xiaomiao let Si Huayang go to see the bidding contract. Si Huayang, who had just held the beauty in his arms, suddenly felt empty. He couldn't help gritting his teeth and walked in and glared at Nanyang: " I think you've been feeling itchy lately and want to go back to Country M, right?"

  Nanyang: "..." It was obviously your show of affection regardless of the occasion at the beginning, but in the end it became my fault, wronged, weak, and innocent...

  "You can go back tomorrow!" Si Huayang's merciless cold words instantly interrupted Nanyang's grievance.

  "Wait a minute, boss, I, I, I was wrong!!!"

  "..."

  The contract matter came to an end, and Zhou Xiaomiao had successfully completed the task. When he sent the document to Dad Lu, Dad Lu looked at Si Huayang's signature on the left, and then looked at Lu Hui's signature on the right, feeling unhappy.

  Why on earth did I have to let my son train himself? Although he did train himself and successfully defeated the bad old man of the Song family, he also got his son involved... It hurts.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  The plot points were all completed, and the system went to sleep on its own. Zhou Xiaomiao managed the Lu family company while living a shameless life with chǎnshǐguān.

  However, chǎnshǐguān was aggrieved to find that his lover didn't cling to him at all. Except sometimes, after turning into a little white dumpling to dry off his hair, he would rub his fingers and let his hand rub his head. However, as soon as he recovered, he would be in the company. He was busy in the company that he wish he had even more work than him.

  Si Huayang couldn't help but bend down and hug the man who was still busy: "Ah Hui, please pay attention to me, you haven't looked at me for sixteen minutes."

  "I'm busy."

  "Can't I help you? You'll get tired like this." Si Huayang felt a little uncomfortable. He always felt that the other person didn't pay attention to him for a while, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. He hoped that the other person's attention would be on him.

  The tip of the pen paused, Zhou Xiaomiao thought for a few seconds and then said helplessly: "No need, I can do it myself."

  Si Huayang: "..."

  After Zhou Xiaomiao left the system's help, he was indeed the leader of the two. However, Lu's father also handed over all the burdens to him, saying that he could take the lead on his own and believed in himself.

  If it were Zhou Xiaomiao in the previous world, he might have given up all his work and left everything to chǎnshǐguān, but now he inexplicably wants to give it a try, just because he complained to Anle a few days ago. Anle said the same.