"No, class is about to start, you should go back first." Si Huayang said, turning around and going back to the classroom. For the first time, he felt inexplicably irritated by staying next to her, and there were gossips whispering behind him, watching the excitement. If they spread it randomly...

  "Wait a minute!" Song Fei said embarrassedly: "I just wanted to ask if you have time in the afternoon. I want to go to the bookstore. My mother is worried and wants me to come with you."

  "I have something to do this afternoon, let's do it tomorrow." Si Huayang said, "I need to take care of something in the club this afternoon. If you are in a hurry, I will find someone to accompany you."

  Song Fei, who was still a little disappointed, immediately shook her head: "No, I'm not in a hurry. I'll wait until you have time to talk, so you don't have to talk to others."

  "Yes." Si Huayang responded absently.

  Song Fei looked at him with some worry, "Brother Huayang, are you still worried about what happened before? I've heard about it. You don't need to care about these people. Lu Hui is the school bully now and is probably the same as those little punks, they are no different, just messing around for fun."

  Si Huayang was stunned, "I'm not..."

  "Why am I acting up!" Zhou Xiaomiao stood in front of the door of class one and looked at them quietly. "Little gangster? You stood at the door of our class and said bad things about me. Are you afraid that I won't hear you?" "

  Song Fei's face turned pale instantly. She didn't expect that what she said was heard by the other party. She subconsciously hid behind Si Huayang, feeling a little at a loss.

  Zhou Xiaomiao crossed his arms and looked at them, his face getting colder and colder: "I really didn't know that the person I confessed to was actually the person who spoke ill of people behind their backs. Don't worry, since you have rejected me, I won't beg for mercy. I'm so sorry that I'm leaning against you, so this young lady, you don't have to be on guard against deliberately smearing me, thank you very much."

  "I'm not, I just..." Song Fei wanted to defend. In fact, she just wanted to comfort Brother Huayang. She was saying that everyone else said this, and she subconsciously said it after hearing it too much.

  Zhou Xiaomiao raised his hand: "Stop it, stop it, you are talking to me. What if I scare you to tears later and your boyfriend beats me up!"

  "I don't want to mess with you, so don't target me, thank you." After saying that, Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and prepared to enter the classroom.

  "Lu Hui!" Si Huayang's voice rose slightly.

  "?" Zhou Xiaomiao turned around

  Song Fei subconsciously grabbed Si Huayang's arm, fearing that Brother Huayang would be impulsive, but the person standing in front of him looked at Zhou Xiaomiao and explained word for word: "I am not her boyfriend."

  Zhou Xiaomiao and Song Fei were stunned at the same time. They didn't expect that he called Zhou Xiaomiao to explain this matter.

  Somehow, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt a little happy, but he still snorted coldly: "None of my business!" After saying that, he walked into class without looking back, sat in his seat, and kept rolling around the beads to relieve his excitement.

  [System: Are you so happy with just one sentence?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Mainly because of the heroine's expression just now, I looked very happy, hehehehe.