The little girl soon discovered that someone was peeping at her. She raised her head and looked at Zhou Xiaomiao, and said in confusion: "What's wrong?"

  "It's very beautiful." Zhou Xiaomiao smiled at her, "It's the first time I've seen someone make this. It's a bit novel."

  The little girl smiled and said, "This is also my first time to make it. The materials are too expensive. I saved up my pocket money to buy it with great difficulty, but I'm afraid it will be damaged."

  "But it looks good." Zhou Xiaomiao praised: "You are really awesome."

  The little girl found someone who recognized her and was very happy: "Actually, Hanfu also has men's clothing. If you like it, you can try it. They are really beautiful!"

  "By the way, do you want to join our Hanfu club, because now everyone in high school likes to participate in study-related classes, and our club is very deserted." The little girl looked at the time. She packed up the materials and put them in the under the table, and followed Zhou Xiaomiao chats.

  "Well, I'll go take a look another day." Perhaps because of the hairpin, Zhou Xiaomiao had a good eye for the little girl in front of him, so he chatted with her a few more words.

  The school bell rang, and the other party had just finished packing up and started to sort out the textbooks. Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and saw Ding Lixin walking in the door after the bell rang. Zhou Xiaomiao smiled. Is this person planning to use this trick to avoid him?

  School is over after this class, and there is still the last class before Zhou Xiaomiao tells Ding Lixin, but it seems that the other party is still unwilling to do this because of self-esteem is always the most important when they are young and ignorant. They will not compromise easily before going through hardships.

  Having said that, Zhou Xiaomiao almost relented and was ready to let him go, but if he didn't take revenge, it would set off a warning. I'm afraid some people would dare to use this matter to provoke him, and the trouble would definitely not be avoided, and maybe it would still be related to the plot. It'll be more troublesome.

  The last class is mathematics. The numbers written by the teacher on the blackboard are like the number of days for Zhou Xiaomiao. He gets dizzy just looking at the equations on it. The teacher always check on him when he thinks he is in a bad state. Fortunately, he has system to help him. Basically nothing happened, and later the teacher gave up and continued to care about him. He probably thought that the child was just blind when studying.

  Later, when the call was called to do the questions, the teacher suddenly named a person named Anle. Zhou Xiaomiao subconsciously raised his head and saw the little girl who happily discussed Hanfu with him during class walked past him and went to the podium, leaving a message on the blackboard.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little dazed, and the words "You have mistaken the person, I am not Le'an, my name is Anle" kept circling and circling in his mind. What he recalled was the first time he and Le'an met.

  He suddenly felt a little excited, maybe, maybe it was Le'an?

  He almost stood up and asked her regardless of the occasion, are you happy? But now that his status is different, he naturally cannot be too willful. He can only wait anxiously for the end of class, even leaving Ding Lixin behind. All he can think about is asking this girl after school!

  After finally getting through forty-five minutes, as soon as the teacher left, Zhou Xiaomiao got up and walked to the little girl's desk, asking in a low voice: "Le'an?"

  The little girl was stunned for a moment, then shook her head and smiled: "It's not Le'an, it's Anle."

  The other party's reaction was flawless. It was all shock at being called the wrong name, and some helpless explanations. No...no panic or even dodge like when I asked Le'an for the first time...it's not Le'an, it's just a coincidence.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt inexplicably a little disappointed. He apologized in a low voice and returned to his seat, holding his head and quieting down. What are you looking forward to? Le'an is not a mission holder, so how can she appear in several worlds in succession? How can he think that the other party is Le'an because of this? It's just a coincidence, just a coincidence.

  Because he was anxious to ask classmate Anle, which led to Ding Lixin's escape, Zhou Xiaomiao didn't care. Now his mind was occupied by Le'an, and he couldn't cheer up for anything else. He was talking about having evening self-study.

  Although Zhou Xiaomiao needs to go to school now, he don't want to go to night self-study, and the school won't stop him. But when you enter high school and you are nervous about studying, you naturally need to go to school, so there are still two evening self-study periods to deal with Ding Lixin's matters. He's not in a hurry.

  However, after studying in the evening, it was probably past nine o'clock. After a long journey home, he will come to class tomorrow... Zhou Xiaomiao regretted agreeing to go to school again, because it seemed to be more troublesome QAQ

  Dinner was a bento sent by the butler's uncle. Zhou Xiaomiao ate listlessly. The butler couldn't help but comforted him: "Master, don't worry, we can dispel the rumors about this matter. There is no need to worry about it. You still need to eat more. Now It's the time to grow your body."

  Zhou Xiaomiao raised his head and looked at the housekeeper: "Why do you want to refute the rumor? If you don't admit it now, won't it be a slap in the face later?"

  The housekeeper suddenly realized: "That's right, that's still..."

  Wait, Master, what do you mean???