"Ouch...my old waist..." After everything was tidied up, Nuan Nuan lay motionless in the yard as if his essence had been sucked dry by a goblin.

Xiao Hei rested his head on his warm belly, lazily basking in the lack of sunlight in the space. Xiaobai and Kio went to hang out on the hillside.

Nuan Nuan didn't check the time, and she didn't know how long she had been in the space. By the time she led the three little ones out again, it was already afternoon.

Nuan Nuan pulled off his sheets and quilts and replaced them with new ones. Then he collapsed on the bed.

In early January of the third year of the natural disaster, it was 30°. (Actually, it was the second year. Because the natural disaster started in May of the previous year, it was not calculated according to the whole year calculation.)

The sky was overcast and the air was damp. It felt like it was going to rain. It looked like the rain was not going to be light.

Two days ago, the chief secretary came to Wen Guoqiang; "Brother Wen, I have left you a good house. The building next to the Government Affairs Office is right next to my house. I specially asked the mayor to approve it, 500 square meters. It is on the fifth floor. , you guys can move over there, you can’t live in this tent for a lifetime.”

Wen Guoqiang nodded happily and accepted the favor.

The whole family began to move.

Only then did the people at the shelter know that the Wen family had picked up another Siberian tiger, and now there were two.

Then I don't dare to mess with him, for fear that I won't find the dregs of my own bones.

On the day of moving, Xiao Hei was still a little hairy. But it's much better than when we first arrived at the shelter.

He stayed close to the warmth the whole time, and when he saw so many Twolegs, he roared in protest.

He warmly touched its head and scratched its chin before packing his things.

Xiao Bai is responsible for carrying the quilt they sleep on, Kio is responsible for the food bowl for the three little ones, and Xiao Hei is covered in Kio's dog food. With only the warmth left, she carried a hiking bag and went out.

Father Wen took care of the rest of the things in the tent, and Tenghai and the others moved the other large items there, so she didn't have to worry about it.

Warm new home, rough house. There is nothing inside except a gate. Opposite the door is the Great Secret House.

Floor-to-ceiling windows, a living room and kitchen, two bedrooms, and a toilet are all visible at a glance.

Chapter 75 Moving (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Wen's father and Wen's mother gave up the largest bedroom to Wen Wen, otherwise it wouldn't be enough for their daughter.

Wen Nuan inflated two air mattresses and placed them in the bedroom. They were just right. There is still a lot of space left, enough to put their rice bowls.

There is nothing else to organize, just a few things, just tidy them up and you're done. After laying out the mattress and four-piece set, the three little ones walked around the new house and sniffed everywhere.

"It's too late today. Come to my house for dinner tomorrow afternoon. Let's get together." Wen Guoqiang said to the moving people.

After seeing them off and closing the door, the whole family felt they had a little privacy. It's so different from when I lived in a tent.

Today is the first day of moving.

Wen Nuan set the dishes on the table.

Braised chicken wings, braised chicken with mushrooms, steamed sea bass, stuffed eggplant, braised pork with pickled vegetables, and water spinach. Six dishes. Liuliu Dashun, good meaning.

After the whole family had a hearty dinner, Nuan Nuan took the three little ones out to use the toilet.

Now Xiao Hei is used to this rhythm.

They no longer lick Wen Nuan's face in the morning. When Wen Nuan wakes up, they will take them out to urinate.

One meal a day, no matter the time. I would go out to have some fun in the evening, go home and sleep after peeing, and occasionally have late-night snacks.

On the first night in her new home, Nuan Nuan had a particularly peaceful sleep.

the next day.

"Mom, what are you going to cook? I'll get it." Wen Nuan was wearing pajamas, opened the door, and saw Wen's mother sitting in the living room chatting with Wen's father.

"There is no shortage of meat now. Every household has vegetables, so you can cook whatever you want." After the last rat tide, the survivors started growing vegetables again. So far, freedom from meat and vegetables has been achieved.

Boiled pork slices, braised pork, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, eggs with leeks, cucumbers, and boiled cabbage, and you're done. The staple food is rice and steamed buns. You can eat whatever you like.

There weren't many people there, just Teng Hai, Dr. Zhong, the secretary and Zhang Li's family.

It's just that eggs are in short supply now, and Wen's mother is reluctant to put in oil and seasonings, so in the end it's all a matter of disc. A group of people sat in the living room eating and drinking until late.

The time passed slowly and the temperature was comfortable.

Until early February, the sky was overcast and the temperature was 28°