c 14

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 14 Hurricane

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 14 Hurricane (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The water tower my dad bought was too big. It was high enough for the living room, but it was too heavy. The heat was afraid of crushing the tiles under the carpet. It would be fine if the tiles were crushed, but what if it was crushed by the floor heating?

I can only run out in the middle of the night and put it on the open ground to collect water.

It took two hours to connect the bottom of the water tower, which was too slow. No more answers. Tomorrow I will buy a water pump and go to the reservoir to pump water. Put away the water tower and pipes, return to the warmth and go back to sleep.

Wen Nuan woke up at noon the next day. After serving the whole family, Wen Nuan had lunch with her parents.

At the dinner table, Wen Nuan said to Father Wen and Mother Wen, "Dad, Mom, I will buy a water pump later, and then go to the reservoir to pump water in the evening. The water towers my dad bought have not been filled with water yet. Last night I tried it and it took an hour to install a bottom. It was too slow." Nuan Nuan said while eating.

Father Wen raised his head and glanced at his daughter: "You don't need to go, I'll just go buy it later and buy the seeds by the way. I'll call you in the middle of the night, and dad will go with you." Wen Nuan nodded.

After lunch, Father Wen went out to buy seeds and a water pump.

Wen Nuan had nothing to do, so she went to the supermarket with her mother, bought some groceries, and spent the afternoon cooking with Wen's mother in the kitchen.

Wen Nuan's cooking skills are appallingly poor. According to the instructions in Little Green Book and Dou Dou, Father Wen and Mother Wen were sent to the hospital after eating the food. The doctor's examination showed that they had mild food poisoning. Since then, Nuan Nuan has never left the kitchen.

Kung Pao Chicken, Mapo Tofu, Pickled Fish, Dongpo Pork, Twice-cooked Pork, Braised Pork Ribs. Pork ribs soup, pig's trotters soup, three delicacies soup. Steamed fish, braised fish. Made a lot of each serving.

Nuan Nuan is responsible for packing the dishes into disposable lunch boxes and placing them neatly on the shelves. You can take it out and eat it directly if you don’t want to cook anymore.

After the whole family had dinner, Father Wen and Mother Wen went upstairs to sleep. Nuan Nuan fed the little guy and kio, held the little guy in his arms, and took kio out for a walk.

"Kio, you walk slowly, sister, don't be in a hurry to go back. I don't know if you will be able to see this kind of scenery again in your lifetime. I should be able to, right?"

In this way, one person and two animals wandered outside for a long time before going home to sleep.

In fact, warmth is very tiring. I've been busy hoarding supplies lately and haven't had a good rest. However, when she thinks of the endless days of natural disasters, she feels that her current hardships are nothing. She is already lucky enough.

After all, it’s just busy now, but it might kill you in the future.

At about 10:30 in the evening, Wen's father knocked on Wen Wen's door. Wen Wen quickly got up, got dressed, put the little guy with Wen's mother, led Kio and followed his father to the reservoir.