The tree vine gently rubbed his back, and the little white dumpling chased the little white flower biting the top of the tree vine. The tree vine dodged and stuffed the fruit over to him. The little white dumpling took a bite without any politeness, and continued happily. Nibble on the fruit and eat it.

  The little white dumpling on the tree was having a great time playing with the vines, but chǎnshǐguān under the tree was staring at it with tears in his heart. What is so good about this tree? Why does Ayun like it so much and rely on it... Why doesn't Ayun Looking down at him, I can actually play with him. Isn't it better to catch fish together than to eat fruit?

  The direct look of resentment from chǎnshǐguān finally moved Xiaobai Tuanzi on the tree. He looked down at the man under the ancient tree and met his eyes. He couldn't help but remember that they looked at each other like this last time, but that Yes, he was a God's Envoy standing on the high platform, and now, he is sitting on the throne and has become the King of Beasts who has received the inheritance!

  His blue eyes stared at him for a few seconds, then suddenly looked away in Shan Mingran's surprised eyes, and jumped out suddenly. The little white dumpling ran straight away as if on a swing, following the force of the flight. Shan Mingran almost didn't think about it, and immediately transformed into its original shape. Then he saw the gray lone wolf suddenly flew out, almost out of the afterimage, finally caught Xiaobai Tuanzi before he hit the ground, bit the back of his neck, and successfully caught Xiaobai Tuanzi.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi was confused:???

  The big bad wolf carefully placed Tuanzi on the ground, protected it with his wolf paws, and nuzzled him with his nose in fear. The little white dumpling lay on the wolf's paws and meowed in protest, not allowing him to hump himself. You see, he couldn't even stand up!

  The big bad wolf was obedient and stopped trying. He protected his baby with his paws for a long time before biting the back of his neck and placing him on his back. The little white dumpling grabbed his neck with its claw hook and crawled all the way. Finally, it reached the top of the big bad wolf's head, sat between his ears, and meowed with satisfaction.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi likes the big bad wolf, but is not happy to see Shan Mingran, which makes Shan Mingran very sad. But thinking about it from another angle, at least Ayun can still like his own form, which is better than ever. It's much better than ignoring him.

  So the big bad wolf cheered up again and walked to the stream with the little white dumpling. The little white dumpling sitting on his head immediately began to give instructions excitedly: "Meow, meow, meow, meow -" catch the fish! This is the one. I want this!

  The big bad wolf received the command and immediately lowered his head to bite. With a splash, all the frightened fish ran away, leaving the big bad wolf and the little white dumpling looking at each other in confusion.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi is wet and felt extremely aggrieved. As soon as the other person lowered his head, he fell down like a slide and fell directly into the water. He didn't even react. As a result, now the fish is gone and my fur is wet!

  The big bad wolf felt so guilty. When he went to catch fish, he really forgot that the little cat on top of his head would fall off. As a result, when he lowered his head, the little dumpling slid straight down and fell into the water. The little dumpling never liked water and now he must be feeling very uncomfortable!

  He quickly took the tearful little dumpling to the shore, placed it on the stone, and kept licking the dripping fur. The little white dumpling pushed him away with a meat pad, shook his fur, and sprayed the big bad wolf in the face. The little white dumpling suddenly became happy again, kicked up his calves and jumped behind the big bad wolf, rolling on his fur. Rolling back and forth until he was as wet as himself, the fur became ugly and tangled together. This time, henarrowed his eyes happily.