𝑋𝐿𝑉

Jason stared out of the window watching the passing buildings as drops of rain hit the car window.

His eyes kept following the trail of the rain drops and watched how it disappeared only for another drop to replace it.

His mind went back to Sophia. She was visibly upset that Jason was being sent away and she even tried to convince her dad to let him stay.

He just told her that Jason needed time and he was being sent to an internal school. She hugged Jason tightly and shed a tear or two while telling him that she's going to miss him and that she loves him.

Sophia was the little princess of the King's family. She was pampered and treated like royalty by her parents and siblings. They all loved her dearly and were overprotective of her and she loved all her brothers so much.

Jason and Sophia's relationship was amazing, but she couldn't help but feel how Jason has changed drastically throughout the last year.

Something happened to him and no matter how hard she tried to figure it out she couldn't, it's like her family was keeping her in the dark.

She noticed how Jason became angrier, not with her, but with any small thing. She witnessed him sneaking at night drunk and she noticed how he was always out, doing god knows what.

But that didn't change the fact that she loved her brother and seeing him like this made her sad. She missed the old Jason, who used to joke all the time with her and even do pranks with her.

She just hopes that when he's back he won't act differently with her.

'Good bye, Jasey bear' Those were the words Sophia screamed as she waved to him while the car drove away.

These words stabbed him right into his heart as they reminded him of what he had last year and how it all disappeared within a day.

His wife, his baby, his house.... Everything gone with a glimpse of an eye.

Oh, Lily, if only you knew how lost he is without you in his life.

If only you knew, how day by day, he's losing a piece of his heart.

Jason arrived at his destination as he was greeted by large black gates. The place looked more like a prison than an ' internal school '.

His driver talked to the guard and the gates opened up as they drove into the wide front yard. A woman, who was in her early forties, stood at the entrance with two guys standing behind her.

She looked very professional with her hair that was tied into a slick bun and her black pencil skirt matched with a white long sleeve blouse. The black heels and the eyeglasses around her neck completed the look and gave Jason an idea about who she is.

She is the school's headmaster.

Jason got out of the car and looked around the creepy building that looked like fucking hogwarts before approaching the headmaster.

"Mr. King, we're glad to have you here with us. I'm the headmaster, Mrs. Smith " She smiled at him and welcomed him as Jason just slightly nodded.

"I will escort you to your room and review the rules with you on our way, shall we?"

Jason just nodded in response. The two guys carried his bags and went ahead of them towards the room he will be staying in.