𝑋𝐼𝑉

Lily took the whole week off to rest and get better. Jason would visit her daily after school, he even skipped school sometimes.

They would spend the whole time together watching movies or talking or baking something. Lily's parents didn't fail to notice how happy Jason seemed to make her.

Lily did tell her parents about Jason asking her to be his girlfriend, when they returned from the hospital. They were okay with it as long as Lily was happy.

Right now Jason was over at Lily's house and they were sprawled on the bed, having a Disney movies marathon. Tangled was playing, but Jason wasn't focused on it.

His head was tilted sideways as he watched Lily who was too engrossed in the movie to notice. How can someone be this perfect? And she's all mine.

That thought got him smiling like he just won the lottery.

But Jason couldn't help that feeling of guilt and worry. How would Lily react if she knew his whole family was in the mafia? Will she hate him?

His smile turned into a frown as quick as that thought came to his mind.

Lily laughed at the some scene of Maximus and Flynn then looked over at Jason only to find him staring at her and lost in his own mind.

"Jason, are you okay?"

"Huh, yeah I'm fine"

"Why are you frowning? Are you bored? We can change the movie if you want or maybe do something else"

"No no , I was just thinking of something. It's all good"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Should we order some food? I'm so hungry"

"Better yet let's go get food. You haven't been outside since a couple of days, some fresh air would be nice for you"

"That's perfect! I'll go get dressed"

As Lily picked her clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready, Jason opened his phone and answered some of his texts.

Soon enough they were buckled in and headed towards Maxdonald's to grab a bite. The car ride was full with comfortable silence, but that changed as Lily connected her phone and 'Meddle about' by Chase Atlantic burst through the speakers.

Lily was full on singing and shaking her head with a big smile on her face. She looked over at Jason who was laughing at her whilst she played her imaginary guitar.

"WE ONLY MET EACH OTHER JUST THE OTHER DAY, BUT YOU ALREADY GET ME FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY!"

Lily sang out loud in her also imaginary microphone while pointing at Jason then she placed her hand in front of his mouth motioning for him to continue.

"If I could figure it out, I'd take you back to my house so we can meddle about" Jason sang , not as loud as Lily, but the wink he added at the end was more than enough.

.
.
.

With a full tummy and ice cream in hand, Jason and Lily strolled down the park as they enjoyed the peaceful night.

A Shriveling Flower जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें