𝐼𝑋

You know when you're having one of those depressing sad days?

When everything seems like it's against you.

When all you want to do is stay in bed and pathetically cry over yourself and your life.

When the weather is matching your mood.

And you're on your stupid period.

Well this is exactly what was happening to Lily on Tuesday morning. It was the next day after Jason's unexpected 'visit', if that is what it could be called.

She was so thankful for his concern and his lovely gesture, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She didn't tell her parents about what happened, that'll only cause more drama and her parents will be concerned and that was the last thing she wanted.

So back to the topic, Lily contemplated if she should go to school with the stupid cramps or just stay home , curled in bed , and just relax.

She already missed a day though and the school will inform her parents if she skipped another day without her explaining why she was absent yesterday.

With a sigh Lily got off her bed and had a race with gravity to the bathroom before the red niagara falls ruined her panties.

Admit it ladies we were all there at some point.

The harsh rain drops hitting the window was such a soothing melody to the ears. However, it just gets you in a mood to sleep and be lazy all day and Lily couldn't afford that at this moment.

As Lily finished getting ready she stared at the window then at the bed that was calling her to hide in his sheets.

Lily faked a cry and hugged her pillow resting her head for a second on it.

"I'm gonna miss your warmth"

A tear dropped down her cheeks and Lily had to mentally slap herself.

'Stop being dramatic'

Lily blamed it in the period that made her moody and caused her hormones to be all over the place.

And somehow Lily ended up cursing the men's species while wishing she could be a man herself.

'Why weren't I born as a boy? At least I wouldn't have to worry about this stupid period anymore and I would be able to walk on the streets at night and wouldn't have to..."

.
.
.

Lily directly headed to the class the moment the bus reached the school grounds. She wanted to sleep on her desk before the bell rings.

Jason, who shared the same class with Lily, saw her grumply throw her bag on the floor then lay her head on her arms that were placed on the desk.

'What's up with her?'

Jason never saw Lily's sad or grumpy face. She was always smiling and full of energy,except for yesterday of course.

"Hey" Jason poked Lily , trying to get her attention.

"Jason. Don't. Poke. Me. You know I hate when someone does that" Lily gritted out with her head still down.