𝐼𝐼𝐼

The drive to Lily's house was filled with silence. Lily's mind wandered back to yesterday's events as she rested her head on her arm, her eyes closed as the wind caressed her hair.

"What are you thinking about?" Jason grabbed her attention.

Lily sighed looking back at him "Just don't want to go back home and face my parents yet"

"You don't have to go back yet then"

"Are you saying that you'd spend the day with me if I don't go home?"

Jason rolled his eyes at her teasing tone "Don't flatter yourself"

"Well that's so lovely of you, but I can't just run from my problems, facing them now is better"

"As you wish"

Deep down Jason was disappointed.

The car came to a halt in front of Lily's house and Lily thanked Jason for the umpteenth time.

Lily wanted to say something , anything to the pretty boy that was watching her every move , but she didn't know what to say other than a simple 'Thank you'.

She opened the door and got out ready to close it behind her.

"Lily" Jason called before she had the chance to fully close it.

A small wave of excitement surged through Lily's veins as she replied with a 'Yes?'

Jason didn't know why he stopped her, he just didn't want to leave like that.

"See you around, brat" He said with a wink.

Lily smiled at that and winked back , more like tried to but in fact she just scrunched her whole face. Jason chuckled at her expressions and she pocked her tongue out at him.

"See you around, cocky boy"

And with that Jason watched as Lily waved at him one last time before the door was opened and her mother engulfed her with a hug.

Till we meet again, fiore. (Flower)

•🫧 •🫧•🫧•🫧•

The weather was getting colder each day, the gloomy sky matched the students mood as school was starting tomorrow.

Lily stood in her bathroom, in front of her mirror, preparing herself mentally for the first day in her new school.

It's already nerve racking to be back in school so imagine how nervous Lily is as she would be considered 'the new girl' and not in just any school.

Lily's good behavior and high marks finally paid off. She couldn't contain her happiness when she received the great news that she earned a scholarship from the most expensive and well known school in their city and maybe even country.

After the small ted talk with herself, she headed to her bed and pulled the duvet over her. Her mind played a memory from when Jason dropped her off.

'See you around, brat'

It's been a week since Lily and Jason last encounter and she couldn't help but wish that she'll have the chance to meet him again.