𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼

Hope: A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.

Hope.

What is hope?

It's like a little sparkle that ignites our souls. It's that feeling deep inside that keeps us going, when things get tough. It's the belief that better days are ahead, that dreams can come true and that anything is possible.

Hope is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, filling our hearts with warmth and optimism. It's that little voice inside of us that whispers 'Don't give up'. It's like a magical potion that fills our heart with endless possibilities.

A flicker of light in the midst of darkness, reminding us that there's always a chance for things to get better. A beacon of positivity that guides us through life's ups and downs.

It fuels our dreams and inspires us to keep pushing forward and most importantly reminds us that miracles can happen.

But hope can also be deceiving, right?

Yes, sometimes hope can feel like a big fat lie. It's true that it could lead to disappointments when things don't turn out as we hoped. It can feel like a cruel tease, making us believe in something that might never come true.

That feeling of believing in something, only to have it crushed in front of our eyes. It can be
heartbreaking and make us question things.

But, here's the thing, hope isn't about guarantees or promises. It's all about feeling strength within ourselves, even when things don't go as planned:

It's about embracing the uncertainty and still believing that something good can come out of it.

So yeah, hope can be a tricky thing, but it's also what keeps us going when everything else seems to fall apart. And always remember, hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

Right now hope was the only thing keeping Jason sane. It has been two days since Lily went into a coma, yet she is not getting better and the doctors can do nothing to help her.

It's like the battle is now between her and cancer. Either her body manages to keep fighting or it will give up to its fate.

.🫧.🫧.🫧.🫧.🫧.🫧.

(A/N):

I was Eleven years old when my cousin and friend were diagnosed with cancer in her right knee. I was too young to fully comprehend what was going on, but I knew that cancer was one of the most difficult illnesses to go through.

My cousin, Amal, was fourteen when she started complaining about a pain in her knee. It happened a couple of times until one day the ball hit her knee and she started crying from pain because it had become unbearable.

Her parents took her to the doctor and that was the day she was diagnosed with cancer, yet her parents didn't tell her what's wrong at first. They tried to hide from her as long as possible.

I remember that she was admitted into the Hospital that was three hours away from where we lived so that she could get the best treatment. Eventually she had to drop out of school and had to undergo chemotherapy.