𝑋𝑉𝐼

Jason rushed towards Lily at the same time his men filled the halls with guns and Lily almost had a heart attack.

Lily gasped as her eyes widened in horror " Jason, raise your hands up slowly" Lily whispered to him and his lips twitched in amusement.

"Why are you whispering" Jason asked while whispering.

"Jason, I didn't know you're this dumb until today. Did these men hit you on your head? Can't you see all these armed people" Lily said while still whispering.

"They'd be dead before they even get the chance to get close to me , let alone hit me in my head. And those people are my m- bodyguards."

"Oh" Lily said as her lips formed into an O shape. With dazed eyes she nodded at Jason.

She looked adorable as fuck, Jason thought.

"Sir" Rick grabbed Jason's attention as his eyes scanned over his figure to make sure he wasn't injured. Levi was standing right next to him , waiting for instructions.

"Levi, please take the poor girl to the nurse and call her parents. Rick, take those fuckers to the tor- I mean take them away and clean this mess"

"Yes, sir" they both replied in unison.

As Rick shouted orders towards the men, one of the guys who was shot in his legs and shoulder laughed which sounded like he was choking on his own blood, that was seeping out of his mouth.

"Jason King, the famous cold hearted mafia son, has a weakness other than his family after all. Take good care of her. She's a sweet, innocent and naive soul, who knows what could happen to her when the word comes out"

"Shut the hell up sick fuck and don't you dare talk about her again, in fact don't even look at her"

"Oh come on share this sexy white meat with us, King"

"Oh you did not just say that , you sick son of a .. bad woman" Lily didn't want to curse not matter what and Jason held her back as she attempted to attack the sick fuck.

"Lily I got this, don't get yourself involved"

Jason turned around towards the bleeding idiot as he held himself from punching him in-front of Lily. He'll do much worse when they're alone.

"Son of a bad woman? Rea-" The guy was cut off as a white shoe flew in the air and smacked him in the center of his face , making him groan in pain.

Jason turned around quickly only to find Lily with a smug smile and a missing shoe. Lily shrugged as she noticed him staring at her "What?"

Jason fought back a laugh and pulled Lily as Rick dragged the guy away.

Lily could handle herself just fine. Jason's chest swelled with pride and admiration.

"Wait, I still kinda need my shoes back"

"You should've thought of that before throwing it towards the bloody bastard. Now you're white shows is smeared with red blood"

"I couldn't help it! Didn't you hear how he was talking about me? If it weren't for you , my shoes wouldn't be the one covered with blood , it would be my fist"