𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼

Jason stared down at his phone with so much adoration swirling in his eyes. He smiled at the picture he sneakily took of Lily yesterday as his thumb caressed the screen as if he was touching her in real life.

It was a picture of her smiling at a little boy as she handed him a red rose while the kid shyly tried to hide his smile.

She was a perfect girl and she would be a perfect mother. Her lovely and kind personality radiates so much comfort and that's why everyone feels at ease around her, especially kids.

The car halted in its place as the driver announced that they had arrived at their destination. Jason had few scams to deal with before he could finally go to his Fiore.

She's his first thought when he wakes up and definitely the last one before sleep.

"We get the money and get out, if they don't give it to us or try any move shoot them right between their eyes, got it?" Jason ordered the two guys that were with him.

He was in no mood to play around with stupid morons that get themselves in huge debt and don't pay back. If you can't pay, why do you take money in the first place?

One of Jason's men knocked on the door as Jason stood behind him with his gun loaded in his hand, while the other guy was ordering to go from the back.

The idiots in debt were inside for sure, his men kept tabs on them, but they're tryna get away from him by pretending they're not home. What a joke they are, don't they know no one can hide from the Kings.

"Break it" Jason ordered.

Within a few seconds the door flew off its hinge and slammed against the floor. The other guy that came with them appeared from the kitchen as he managed to get in easily.

"You go search upstairs and you go down to the basement. Bring them to me" Jason gave orders as he went to sit at the couch.

Looking down at the dirty worn out furniture, he changed his mind and grabbed a wooden chair. His head laid on the back of the chair with his eyes closed. He fixed his seating by raising his hip slightly and moving forward a bit.

His legs were spreaded apart as he rested the hand with gun on his thigh and waited for his men to get the rats out of their hiding spot.

A loud bang sounded through the house that got Jason opening his eyes in annoyance. The guy that was upstairs rushed to the basement and Jason smirked devilish-ly.

The rats fell into the trap.

A minute later his men appeared holding two guys forcely and pushed them towards the ground right in front of Jason's boots.

"Where's my money?" Jason got the point instantly.

"We don't have it, please give us just one more week" One of the rats said.

He was bald and disgusting with his oily looking skin and his beard that needed to be trimmed badly. Well that doesn't matter, he won't need it where he'll be going.

"We gave you more time than you deserve, your time in this world has come to an end."

"No, please I beg you please let us live, I swear we will get you double your morning by next week" The other rat who was a carbon copy of his friend, but a bit taller and with buzz cut hair said.