𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

"Because ,fiore, I don't like sharing what's mine"

Lily unknowingly stilled in her place at Jason's words.

Did he just call me ...

She couldn't believe it . It's not like she didn't like it , oh heavens know how happy she was. But, was he just joking? Or does he mean it as if she's HIS best friend?

"Don't overwork that little head of yours" Jason said as they stared into each other's eyes.

"What do you mean by you don't share what's y-yours?" Lily couldn't help but question him; she needed him to be clear with her.

Before Jason had the chance to answer her , his parents approached them. They wanted to know who's the girl that got their son head over heels.

"And who's this beautiful girl?" His mother asked with a kind smile on her face.

"This is Lily, my friend from school. Lily those are my parents"

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. King"

"The pleasure is all ours , dear"

"So you're the girl my son punched a guy for?" Jason's dad asked, causing Lily to blush.

"Um yeah I guess" Lily awkwardly chuckled.

"Dad." Jason warned and looked over his mother for help.

"Leave them alone, honey. You did way worse when you met me"

"That I did. Anyway, we have some guests to go and greet, enjoy the party."

"Thanks dad"

Lily also muttered a thank you before they both left, not before Jason's mom gave Lily a hug. The sudden affection was a shock to Lily , but she quickly recovered and hugged her back.

Guess she's a hugger.

"Your parents are very nice , your mom especially she's so sweet"

"Thanks, I'm sure they liked you , too"

"You think so?"

"I know so"

The party went on. Lily and Jason danced more , talked ,laughed and even took some selfies.

They eventually sneaked out of the party and went on a walk to get some fresh air.

Somehow Lily and Jason went into 'best pick up line' challenge.

"I was looking for it for a long time, where did you find it? It's so beautiful"

"What are you talking about? What were you looking for?" Lily asked.

"Your smile" Lily laughed out loud at that.

"So beautiful" Jason whispered.

"What?" Lily didn't hear what he said so Jason changed the subject and threw another cringey line at her.

"What's a smart, attractive man like me doing without your number?"