𝑉

Jason was getting lectured by his dad after all the trouble he caused yesterday in school.

"He had it coming, dad, it's his fault" Jason argued.

"All the students said he wasn't talking with you , why did you interfere?" His dad asked.

"He was acting like an asshole , someone had to put him in place"

"It's true ,dad" Cole backed up his brother.

The whole family was gathered around the table having breakfast. Jason, his parents, his seven brothers and his sister.

Jason's dad , Alexander, sighed and looked at his troublesome son. Even though he always seemed to find him in fights and troubles , he loved him dearly.

He inherited the same recklessness that he had when he was his age. "You know I can't always let you go away with this , Jason. And who's the girl you tried to cover for her absence?"

Jason didn't answer, he didn't want anyone to know about Lily .

"We're running late to school, let's go" Cole, again , helped his brother out.

"This is not over yet" Alexander called behind their backs as they ran away.

"Go easy on him ,honey" Adeline, Alexander's wife, and the mother of his kids.

"If I go any easier, soon we'll be collecting him from jail"

"Don't exaggerate, dad" Brent , the second oldest son, chuckled.

"Don't you have a university to attend?" Alexander raised an eyebrow at his three oldest sons Mason, Brent and Luke.

That was all they needed to hear before giving their mom a goodbye kiss and a light tap on their dad's shoulder.

All the others attended the same school, but it was divided into two buildings, one for the students in grade nine and below, and the other for the students above grade nine.

Sophia , the youngest and only girl in the family , was the only one homeschooled. Her parents were too protective of her .

Her dad owned a mafia afterall and she was a naive and sweet kid that wasn't ready to face the cruel world. Alexander would raise hell if anything happens to his precious little girl.

"What about you ,baby girl ? Don't you have lessons to attend" Alexander teased Sophia.

"Don't you have work to attend to?"

Sophia, and the others, definitely got this from their mother.

The attitude and sarcasm.

That's why he fell in love with her in the first place.

"Will you look at this little brat , honey?" He said to his wife.

"What can we do, her dad is annoying" Adeline took Sophia's side and she grinned at her.

"Oh I see , you are ganging on me? Let's see what the tickle monster has to say about this"