𝑋𝐼𝑋

January the tenth.

Today is Lily's birthday.

Here she is rushing through the shops, with her mother, trying to get a last minute birthday party dress.

Lily had already bought one a few weeks ago, but the last one reached just above her knees and quite frankly, Lily didn't want anyone to see her red swollen knee.

Lily got out of the changing room to show her mother the dress she had on. It was an off shoulder floor length dress that hugged her waist perfectly. Its tulle fabric was amazing and its nude color complimented her skin just perfectly .(picture below).

(picture below)

"Aww, honey. You look absolutely perfect" Her mother said, her voice quivering as she tried her best not to cry.

Her teary eyes scanned over Lily and her heart ached. She held her hand and twirled her around as the dress flared around her like a princess.

"My girl is the prettiest princess ever"

"Thank you, mom"

Lily pulled her mother into a hug upon seeing her saddened face. But she also didn't want her mother to see that she was on the verge of crying just like her.

"Come on, dear, I'll pay for the dress while you change. There's still a lot to be done" Her mother attempted to pull herself together.

Few hours later, everything that needed to be bought was done. Lily's parents were holding a birthday party for her and invited a lot of people, it was her sixteenth birthday afterall.

Lily wasn't allowed to help with the organization of course. So she had some time to kill before she actually had to get ready.

Lily was munching on some snacks when her phone dinged, grabbing her attention.

Jasey 🐻

Get ready, I'll be there in five.

Lily didn't even question him anymore, as usual he won't answer, so she stopped asking.

Today she woke up and all her living room was filled with Daffodils and Lily flowers with lots of different colors.

Of course he brought daffodils.

Not only that but the living room ceiling was almost unseen as lots and lots of floating balloons covered it. The table was full with different types of chocolates and books and Lily couldn't help but gape in astonishment at how amazing Jason is.