"You don't need to tell me in such detail, I'm not interested." Shan Mingran interrupted her, "So what do you want to express when you come to me?"

  "I didn't want to express anything." Chai Yulu said: "I finally met a fellow countryman in this different world. I'm just a little excited. I think since we are both from the same place, we should be more helpful to each other. I was called a messenger of god when I were helping them treat their wounds. You must be respected because you spread common knowledge. Why don't we help the beasts together, and maybe we can find a way back."

  Zhou Xiaomiao licked his flesh pads, feeling that this passage sounded very familiar. He flipped through the plot and found that these words were spoken by the male protagonist to the female protagonist. He was really speechless. Even though the plot was set at his grandma's house, not a single thing that was supposed to happen was left behind. It was simply a forced plot.

  He raised his head and said, "Meow, meow, meow~~" I'm sleepy and I want to sleep!

  Shan Mingran lowered his head and rubbed his little head, then raised his head and regained his indifference: "If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it tomorrow. I want to rest now."

  Chai Yulu nodded: "Okay, let's talk tomorrow... you are such a cute cat."

  Shan Mingran curled his lips: "He has always been cute." And he is cute no matter how he looks.

  Chai Yulu was itching to see it, and actually wanted to go up and touch the cat, but seeing how cute the other party was, Chai Yulu felt that it was better not to take risks, after all, the other party looked really hard to mess with.

  I regret, why I didn't take advantage of the opponent to grab a handful of grass skirts before. I will remember not to miss the opportunity next time.

  After thinking about it, Chai Yulu turned around and prepared to leave: "I'm leaving first, you can rest."

  "Remember!" Shan Mingran said coldly behind her: "Don't break into other people's homes at will in the future. Don't think that you don't need to be educated here."

  Chai Yulu bit her lip, feeling a little embarrassed. She nodded in a muffled voice and left. She hated people who said she was uneducated. Well, she was indeed wrong this time, but he deserved not to have a girlfriend if he didn't give face to the lady, live a lifetime with a cat!

  It was hard to send Chai Yulu away, but Xiaobai Tuanzi was sleepy and didn't want to go through the trouble of changing back to try on new clothes. Although it was a pity for Shan Mingran, he could only rest with Xiao Tuanzi and didn't want to wake him up. Some people don't know how to wink, which is really annoying!

  The next day, after the two woke up, they logically needed to leave to continue spreading common knowledge, but Zhou Xiaomiao needed to bring the heroine back to his cave to continue the rest of the plot.

  So Zhou Xiaomiao turned into a human and discussed with chǎnshǐguān: "You see she is also a divine messenger, and she can also do things that we don't know. I think we need to take her back and spread this kind of news when the next time the beasts worship. With medical knowledge, the casualties of the beasts will be greatly reduced by then, and there will be no harm at all, how great."

  "Ayun, are you paying too much attention to her?" Shan Mingran pinched his chin and shook it, wanting to take a bite to make him focus all his attention on herself.

  "God's envoy, it's hard for me not to pay attention." Zhou Xiaomiao said: "After I found out that you are the God's envoy, haven't I been pestering you? Right?"