Chapter 1201 - 1210

Mulai dari awal

Chapter 1202: Spread to the United States

  The incident was caused by half an embroidery piece, but both Yao Yingxia and the people in the embroidery workshop focused their attention on the embroidery and the dress. They were worried about the impact of the exposure on Laila and the embroidery workshop. Now that Laila had no intention of blaming them and donated all the money, their worries were relieved.

  In order to express his gratitude, the owner of the embroidery shop donated the same amount of money and the compensation in Laila's name. Anyway, it is used in their own country, and they don't feel bad doing it. Even the naughty kid's family donated a sum of money as compensation in order to express their apology.

  Things have developed to this point. Compensation should be made, donations should be made, and redesigns should be made. Everything is on track. It seemed as if everything was back to square one, and the trouble was over.

  But is it really so?
  When Yao Yingxia first learned that the embroidery pattern was exposed, she thought about asking someone to take down the relevant pictures from the Internet. Later, when she saw so many people paying attention to it, it would be difficult to take it down even if she wanted to, so she didn't bother with it anymore. And whether to withdraw or not will not have much impact on things. She just didn't want to cause more trouble and give some keyboard warriors the opportunity to publish some inappropriate conspiracy theories.

  However, when she finished handling the donation and checked the matter online again, she discovered that the impact of the exposure of Laila's custom-made dress showed no signs of subsideping at all. It had even been on the hot search list for several days. .

  In normal times, when no movies are released, the name Laila would not have such a big impact on everyone. At most, everyone is curious that she, a foreigner, actually bought an oriental wedding dress at a sky-high price, and they are proud that she likes oriental dresses. This kind of topic usually fades away after a few days of conversation.

  But now "Avengers" has dominated the weekly box office of Eastern movies for a long time, and even the annual box office championship has been booked in advance. Every day when you open the entertainment news, you will see reports about the movie's box office breaking records. Even if people don't pay much attention to movies, they will inevitably see those topics.

  As a woman, she has flourished in the world of film circles. She is the youngest Oscar-winning director in Hollywood and has a legendary life. Her name has become more and more popular in this vast land with the popularity of the movie at the box office. The wider.

  In this case, isn't the news that she is getting married worthy of attention?
  Don't forget that her marriage partner and her son's father is Hollywood's sexiest and most handsome powerful movie actor Roy Season, the youngest Oscar winner. It is no exaggeration to say that their union is the most talked about wedding in the film industry.

  From the time they were together until now, no matter how much rumors spread that they were breaking up, it would eventually be proven to be fake news.

  I don't know how many young men and women regard their love as a fairy tale, and I don't know how many media outlets try to dig up their stories. As a result, Laila is now customizing her wedding dress! Doesn't this mean their wedding is not far away?
  This thing is so worth pursuing! Whether they are local reporters from the East or reporters from other countries, especially the United States, they are looking around with red eyes to understand the situation, vowing to be the first to report this news that will shock the world!

  So Xuanji Embroidery Workshop was once again targeted by the media.

  The endless calls we receive every day are the truest reflection of the embroidery workshop. Almost as soon as the call requesting an interview was hung up, the urging ringtone rang again. So much so that when their original guests wanted to call in, they could only hear the "on call" prompt.

  The reputation of the embroidery workshop has always been spread only through word of mouth among top customers. It's not that they don't want to be famous, but that such a reputation has basically no benefits other than exposing them to the public. And Easterners like this style very much. The more mysterious and high-end it is, the fewer people know about it. The higher the level of people who know about it, the more powerful it will appear.

  Fortunately now, they did not advertise, but it became popular in the outside world because of an opportunity.

  The problem is that they don't want such fire! The recent business has been terrible, and there are so many things involved that the boss even wants to cause trouble at the kid's house. It's really not worth it to only lose that small amount of money. No matter ten times more, it can't make up for his losses!

  At the same time, the news that Laila customized her wedding dress in the East finally reached the United States.

  When the American media found out, they immediately exploded.

  That's Leila Moran! She was getting married, but none of the local media knew about it?
  Movie fans and Laila's fans were even more shocked and used fierce words to "greet" their country's paparazzi. Normally, celebrities are closely followed for tidbits, but why can't they find out any news about Laila?

  The paparazzi and media reporters also felt aggrieved. It's not that they didn't want to follow her, but she was the eldest daughter of Moran Media and the future heir. The old man had already warned her not to pursue her too hard. Besides, there were more than four bodyguards around her at any time when she came in and out. Even if she pushed up to ask questions, she would only be blocked from the outside and would not get any useful response at all.

  However, a few brave rookies risked their lives to stop her car on the road, and they could also get the benefit of answering three questions from her. The question is, how many people are willing to risk their lives just to chase the news? Even those brave men who had stopped me once did not have the courage to stop me a second time. The situation at that time was really scary. I really had no doubt that the car's tires would run over me. past.

  What the American media can't figure out is why Laila is preparing for the wedding in secret?

  If you just simply get a marriage certificate, there seems to be no need to specially customize a dress in the East. If she was planning to invite guests to attend the ceremony, why didn't any information come out from anywhere?
  American journalists are notoriously pervasive, and it is incredible that such a major matter could not be noticed under their noses. And this is not a bad thing. Is it necessary to hide it from the outside?
  When Laila saw the complaints in the media, she felt a little unjust. It's not that she wants to hide it deliberately, but she still doesn't know anything about the wedding, okay? Roy took over all the preparations and kept it a secret from her better than anyone else. She felt that her mother probably knew more, otherwise why did she look so mysterious during the video calls several times?

  The media's attention on this matter was too high, and there was an endless stream of calls wanting to interview Laila. The entire secretary office almost had no time to do its job other than answering calls.