Chapter 1191 - 1200

Start from the beginning

Chapter 1192 I'm serious.

  "So what?" Cooper almost made his nose twist in anger. He didn't know if she was pretending to be generous or if she really didn't care. In the past few years, he had been carrying out this plan to grab the trophy very seriously, and he had done it beautifully and won many awards. The result in her mouth became "so what"?
  This made all the sense of accomplishment he got when the films he invested in win awards suddenly disappear.

  Before he had time to feel annoyed, Laila had already spoken again.

  "Mr. Cooper, I think you should understand one thing, that is, when you pick up the phone and call me, you have lost the initiative. No matter what brain you use against me now, it will be useless . Because I already know the dilemma you are facing. As you said, Faisal is a ruthless person, so what will happen if he, who has been following him all the time, suddenly makes a call to me? ?Do you think you have any other choice?"

  Cooper felt a layer of cold sweat break out on his back at her words. He has always attributed her success to her luck and the Moran family behind her. But now it was a direct conversation between her and him, and there was no time for her to ask other people. In other words, what she said at this time was all her own thoughts.

  Such a little girl, who is twenty or thirty years younger than him, is so thoughtful and scary... Is her success in these years really due to her own ability?

  Cooper didn't want to admit this, but he had no other reason to convince himself. After a few seconds of silence, he said in a dry voice: "That's right, he wants me to compensate for all the losses from his previous investment in "Green Lantern" and the bankruptcy of this plan to frame you. "

  Now that things have happened, he can only choose to tell the truth.

  Laila didn't know Faisal very well, but she knew from his behavior that it was not surprising at all that he would do such a thing. To deal with that kind of dangerous person who has no regard for other people's lives is basically to seek skin from a tiger.

  He thought he was smart and could handle danger with ease. But they don't play tricks or tricks with him at all, just using their fists is enough to threaten him.

  Even Feisal could knead him casually, so what ability did he have to let himself look down upon him?
  Laila smiled self-deprecatingly. It seemed that she was so successful that the outside world thought she was a good person. She just doesn't want to let her movies be tainted by darkness when she has the ability. If she is willing, she doesn't even want to think about how far she can go.

  Never underestimate a woman's thoughts. You should be able to understand some of the things that women can do by reading those novels about palace fights and house fights. I am afraid that men will be kept in the dark throughout their lives.

  "So? You can't survive under him anymore, and you want me to help you drive him out of the United States?"

  Cooper really thought so. If possible, he would like to see Laila and Faisal lose both sides. No need to appear in front of him again.

  But he also knew this was impossible, so he chose Laila between the two. At least in his mind, she was someone who was willing to abide by the rules. Seeing that he had been having trouble with her for so many years, and she didn't do anything to him outside the film industry, she knew that being an enemy of her would at least not be life-threatening. Faisal was different. That man could have killed him and his family without blinking an eye.

  Of course, he is not stupid enough to say such things.

  "Yes, I do hope so."

  Laila smiled silently.

  "Why should I help you? You said Faisal would be detrimental to me. Unfortunately, I didn't see that. Is there some problem between you and me? I need to express the things you said about my movie before. Can you read the movie review to deepen your memory?"

  "..." The corner of Cooper's mouth twitched hard. If he could do it over again, he promised... he would still do it, but he would stay far away from the man Feisal, and he would never be tempted by the ease with which he wrote the check, or the numbers on the check.

  Thinking about it now, it's no wonder that man could sign so many zero checks at will in order to recruit him. He had known for a long time that he would not be able to take so much money from him, and he might even repay him a lot. More than 100 million US dollars, haha, he is really not polite at all.

  "I did something wrong before. I promise I won't target you like that in the future. Is this okay?" People have to bow their heads under the roof. In the current situation, Cooper no longer insists on his dignity. As long as his wife and family can be as free and happy as before, it doesn't matter even if he goes to jail!
  Lyra raised an eyebrow. That's not what she wanted.

  "Mr. Cooper, let me tell you this, I personally welcome the reviews you made about me and my movies before!" Can you not welcome them? How much attention he helped her attract was even better than spending money on advertising!

  Cooper thought she was being sarcastic: "I do what I say, as long as you can drive Faisal out of the United States, I promise not to target you, anyone and anything related to you again!" We can sign a contract or swear an oath in front of the Lord!"

  Laila was speechless. She was telling the truth. Why was he so uncooperative?
  "I'm serious! Mr. Cooper, you really don't need to do this." He was so "cooperating" with her in publicity, but he couldn't even ask for a good thing. If she could, she wanted to shout to him directly - "Let your attack be more violent"!
  "Molan! I know I made some mistakes before, and this time I came to ask you for help because I was really desperate. You don't have to believe me, but don't doubt my sincerity!" Cooper was angry, annoyed, and a little complicated

  . Sour.

  After all these years in Hollywood, when would he be fooled by a little girl? He had targeted her before, so it was not surprising that she wanted to take revenge on him, but he really didn't have time. Maybe when he made the call, those who were tracking him had already found clues related to his family.

  "I beg you, can't you please?"

  Laila felt very subtle when she heard the suppressed sobs on the other side of the phone. She is obviously the one who has been bullied by her, so why does she feel like a bad guy who bullies others?

  "Mr. Cooper, the person who wants to attack you is Faisal." Isn't it her?

  But just such a reminder to him became a threat to Cooper in his ears: "Yes, I know it's him. You don't need to remind me. Just tell me what you want me to do. As long as I can do it, I can do anything!"