Chapter 1141 - 1150

Start from the beginning

Chapter 1142 How Excellent

  Hung Kam-po has read the script, knows the role he plays, and also knows that there are many things worth thinking about in the movie. Although he did not get the final part due to the principle of confidentiality, he believed that Director Moran, who has a good impression of the East, would not do anything to deceive the Orientals. And he also believes that Leslie Cheung is not a person who would give up his Oriental self-esteem for the lead role in a Hollywood blockbuster! So the ending must be pretty good.

  That is to say, with the film directed by Moran, Zhang Guorong will definitely be able to reach an unprecedented level in movies. If you count how many best actors and actresses she has won, and how many people who follow her have won awards, you will know how bright the future will be for those who have worked with her.

  Maybe he can look forward to the first time an Eastern actor will appear on the biggest stage of world cinema? Is it still possible to win a prize?

  Thinking of this, he laughed first.

  Because he knew that the possibility was too small, and it was Laila's relationship that gave him such extravagant hopes for a moment. If it were another director, even the same super-big Hollywood director, he would not have similar thoughts. .

  In the eyes of Westerners, especially those in Hollywood, the East is a desert for movies. They simply don't think that the East can produce any actors with great acting skills. Although Dongfang's gradually increasing box office over the years has allowed them to see new ways to make a fortune, it has also given them the idea of ​​using Eastern actors to increase the box office. But they won't give important roles to oriental people. At most, they will just be some sidekicks who don't matter whether they have them or not.

  The reason is very simple. The Hollywood blockbusters they shot with all Westerners are already popular with Easterners, so why give important roles to Eastern actors that they don't recognize? And their goal is not to only use the East. There are still many movie fans around the world who like Western faces, but there are far fewer people who like Asian actors.

  The role Zhang Guorong played in Laila's "The Lord of the Rings" was beyond the expectations of the Orientals. At that time, no one expected that Laila would hand over such an important role to the hands of the Orientals. And now he is not only an important supporting role, but also one of the two male protagonists. He is so important that without him, there would be no great role in the movie!
  After the initial excitement, Hong Jinbao began to admire Zhang Guorong again. For any actor or star, the news would have already spread to the outside world after getting such a role. But not only did he not get the chance to be one of the leading actors, he even didn't let anyone know about the movies he had already participated in! He didn't even take the opportunity to improve his status in the entertainment industry.

  If I hadn't come to the island to meet people, I'm afraid the outside world wouldn't know about it until the publicity, right?

  Is this the director's intention, or is it Zhang Guorong's own low profile? Hong Jinbao doesn't want to delve too much into it. Now he just wants to use his greatest enthusiasm and strength to help his fellow countrymen and make this movie one of the most classic movies in film history. Then use the facts to tell those Westerners who think they are superior and look down on Eastern actors to see that there are not no good actors in the East!

  Hong Jinbao's excitement was seen by Laila, and the people in the team who came with him also had expressions of disbelief and disbelief.

  Is it really that surprising?

  Laila laughed to herself after asking this question in her mind. Of course she would be surprised. Isn't that one of the reasons why she has always maintained a sense of mystery? When the movie is promoted, she will make the whole world excited about the choice of the protagonist!
  Of course, choosing Oriental and Zhang Guorong was not just for the sake of publicity strategy, but more because of Laila's own feelings for her "brother" that spread from her previous life. She wanted to use her own hands to give him a proof that was more in line with his achievements and let the world know how good he was!

  After all the relatively easy scenes are completed, the rest of the time is all about the more thrilling parts that require fighting. Don't think that hanging on a cliff is dangerous. That situation is basically the difference between kindergarten and high school in terms of what the two protagonists need to do next.

  Although the cliffs may seem dangerous, they are actually quite safe and have all kinds of protective measures in place. The reason why both leading actors were unfortunately injured was because of the weather. If it hadn't been because it was going to rain and strong winds blew that day, in fact, I shouldn't have been injured that time.

  When you set foot on an uninhabited island, you have to face not only the ferocious beasts on the island, but also some poisonous snakes, insects, rats, ants or plants.

  How two people on opposite sides can turn enemies into friends is obviously not possible without some real trouble. When Laila revised the script, she designed some more dangerous plots, allowing the two to save each other's lives and then work together.

  But it's certainly not enough. Both parties want the other's life. If the other party is really in a situation where death is inevitable, the most likely thing is to help the other party "death", right? How can you save people?

  So in this issue, Lyla sets them up to find one thing. That thing is very important, more important than life to the two of them. And they all believed that the other knew where Dong XZ was, so not only could they not watch each other die, they also had to cooperate with each other to obtain the location of the thing.

  And in this kind of intrigue, as both sides gradually get to know each other, they begin to discover that the other party is not as they imagined, either a stupid lackey or a criminal full of crimes.

  If you want to make two people who dislike each other become friends of life and death in the shortest possible time, you must let them experience life and death several times.

  So in the following filming, Laila let her crew and the two leading actors taste the danger of "between life and death."

  The safety measures must be very comprehensive, but no matter how comprehensive they are, swimming upstream in turbulent currents is not a comfortable thing.

  Laila is filming the scene where they encountered a flash flood. She first had people block the flow of water at the top of the river. In this way, as long as the obstructions were removed, the water would rush downstream at a very fast speed and with great force.

  But the river water is a bit small after all, and for the safety of the actors, we don't dare to let the water flow become too fast. From Laila's point of view, this level is definitely not enough, so she will also add some special effects in the later stage.

  But even so, the two actors in the river definitely didn't feel comfortable. They dare not open their mouths and find it difficult to even open their eyes. There was the sound of water running in my ears, and the smell of drinking water seemed to fill my nose and mouth.

  In addition, it is difficult to stand in the river. Because their feet were covered with boulders that had been made slippery by impact, the two of them were washed into the river several times before they finally took the necessary shots. And when Laila shouted "CUT", both of them no longer had the strength to move their fingers.