Chapter 911 - 920

Começar do início

Chapter 912: Wanting a Family

  At that time, he made a judgment that Reynolds should be a man, and given him a little help, it should be possible to train him to take over his position. Unfortunately, he saw his potential but failed to notice his philandering.

  To the Morans, philandering was a vice that had never appeared before. For as long as the family records have been recorded, the Moran family has been devoted to their significant other. As long as they are married, they will stay together for life.

  Who would have thought that Janet, who pursues romance and looks forward to love the most, would meet such a man. He also became the only member of the Moran family whose marriage ended in divorce.

  Speaking of which, Reynolds was the one who harmed himself. If he had not been of such a character, if he and Janet lived happily together, not only would he have a happy life and a happy family, but he would also become the successor of the Moran Group. Great guy.

  After breaking up with Janet, he fell into despair. On the one hand, he was giving up on himself because of the loss of his love. On the other hand, Cooper was trying to punish him outside, but at the same time, Oswald was also secretly taking action. Otherwise, with Reynolds' talent, his company would not be killed by a film critic.

  Osvid was very angry that Reynolds was sorry for his daughter. The only thing he was satisfied with that man was that he left behind an excellent child. When she was a child, Laila could not go to school or play with other children like an ordinary child. , she has always received education from tutors, and he also arranged the heir test for her.

  He will never forget the first test. It was an amazing result, an excellent result that even he did not see. So later he personally taught little Laila and consciously instilled in her some experience in shopping malls.

  Little Laila is very smart, but probably because of her limited vision, she always has some regrets when making some decisions. But just being a conservative heir is enough.

  However, what surprised him was that after recovering from the illness, Laila not only defeated the disease, but also changed many ways of doing things. For example, she inherited the sensibility from her mother and became more rational after recovering from her illness. Sometimes she was so rational that even he secretly marveled at it.

  To establish a company, it will definitely not work if the person in power does not have some means. The grown-up Laila can become the most qualified heir in his mind.

  He knew that this child would eventually marry another person, and he had made psychological preparations early. Fortunately, he watched Roy grow up as a boy. From having nothing at the beginning, he is now the youngest Oscar winner, and he is considered a reasonably qualified partner. Although there is no way to share some work for Laila, his love for Laila is what Osvid values ​​most.

  A daughter was deceived once by a philandering man, and he absolutely cannot bear to have his granddaughter follow the same path as his daughter.

  "Roy, what are your plans for the future?" The old man asked word by word in a slow voice, and his serious expression could be seen from his serious expression.

  "Laila hopes that she can consider other things after she succeeds. I respect her intention." Roy responded with the same solemn attitude.

  The master raised his eyebrows: "Don't you really want to get married?" He was already engaged, and he was so eager to marry off his precious granddaughter. He was not an honest boy!
  Roy replied calmly: "I really want to. But I respect her decision more." "

  Why are you in such a hurry to get married?" Oswide investigated this boy when they first announced their relationship a few years ago and knew that All the things he had done before were even dug deeper than those paparazzi. He knew many things that the paparazzi had not discovered. The reason why even the paparazzi had not discovered it was because the old man had been erased by him long before he became famous.

  The old man knew very well that the boy in front of him was not a good man. If the things he had done in the past were dug out, it would definitely cause an uproar. If nothing else, just mention his weird parents, a bunch of people would be interested in them. But in order for Laila not to be involved, he had already eliminated the hidden factors early on.

  Otherwise, after learning about their son's success, how could his parents never think of getting a share of the pie?

  Neither Laila nor Roy seemed to have ever considered these things, but Osvid had already cleared them up for him from the beginning, when there was still a scandal between them. How else can we say that ginger is spicy when it is old? This long-term vision is something that even Laila can't match now. Only the accumulation of time can allow her to gradually master these experiences.

  The old man knows Roy very well, and can even be said to be the person who knows him best in the world.

  So he wanted to know why a man who had struggled out of an unhappy marriage wanted to have a family so much. Generally speaking, if you have such a pair of parents, shouldn't you stay away from marriage? With his current relationship with Laila, it really doesn't make much difference whether he gets married or not.

  Roy lowered his head and replied after a long while: "Maybe it's because I long for a home. You should have investigated me and known my past. Growing up, what I longed for most was to have a home of my own, a place where I could The place I go back to." Unfortunately, it was such a small wish, but it was very difficult for him.

  How could he possibly be able to arrange a stable home for himself when he had to resort to deceit and deception to even bring something he wanted to eat to his younger brother?
  He has slept under bridges, on park benches, and in tin huts. At that time, he longed for a home of his own. He dreams of having a loved one at home for whom he can give everything. He can also feed his younger brother until he is fat and fat, so that he can receive the best education, instead of having to live in the darkest place like himself.

  He and Laila did live under the same roof now, and they were indeed no different from ordinary couples, but that was not enough. What he wanted was a real relationship, the kind recognized by the law. This way he doesn't have to worry all the time that one day she will get tired of it and leave him without looking back.

  Although a marriage letter cannot guarantee that love will never collapse, it is always a way to place hope. He wanted the bond between them to be stronger and not to end just because of a quarrel, a disagreement, or some small misunderstanding.

  Osvid could feel the sincerity in his words, and knew that he was not lying based on his decades of experience in identifying people. In fact, he knew that this kid was not as harmless as he seemed, and he never thought that he would be so kind after being able to kill two men in self-defense in the desert. But one thing is certain, that is, there is no doubt about this boy's sincerity towards his granddaughter.