Chapter 691 - 700

Start from the beginning

Chapter 692: New Drama Makeup

  Yao Yingxia sighed softly: "That's really a pity."

  "Yes." Laila also felt very sorry. She could indeed transport all the people participating in the shooting here by plane, but no matter how rich she was, she would not waste it like this. For the sake of the company, she cannot make meaningless decisions just because of her inner wishes.

  "So I will shoot some of the scenes here, and the remaining places that require large-scale scene shooting will go to other countries."

  What does it mean to have a bright future? This is it!
  Yao Yingxia, who had been frustrated just now and thought her efforts would be in vain, almost jumped up with excitement when she heard her words.

  "No problem! Of course there is no problem! If you need anything, the people below us will actively cooperate. If you don't get it right, just come to me and I will give you an answer!" "Okay, then it's a pleasure to cooperate."

  Lai Ra smiled and held out his hand to her.

  Yao Yingxia held her hand with both hands and shook it up and down a few times: "Believe me, Director Moran, you made a right choice. I believe that the scenery of our country will become the most beautiful place in the movie!" Laila certainly believed it

  . At this point, who told her that she also has her deep love for this land? And to be honest, the beauty here is truly breathtaking. Take a look at the movies that have been made abroad, whether it is "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" or the future "Avatar". Who has seen the domestic scenery in the movie and not given thumbs up and praised it?
  With Yao Yingxia's assurance and support, Laila finally let go of her worries. During this period of time, she was extremely confused about choosing a location. She wanted to take pictures of the most beautiful scenery and save money and trouble. Fortunately, in the end, she chose the middle option and chose the scene with few people here. And put the scenes that require a large number of people into New Zealand.

  In this way, she can take care of both sides and also allow her to complete all her ideas at the same time. Although it was much more troublesome than simply choosing in New Zealand, she still did it. Who made her love everything here? Who made her want to be the first "international friend" to use movies to promote the magic and beauty of this land?

  At this time, in Asia, "Iron Man" also received a box office that shocked Hollywood. In almost all countries, it can be seen that the movie dominated the box office as soon as it was released, and it stayed at the top for at least a week or two. In some places, it even lasts until the end of the summer season.

  This is a very precious achievement during the summer season, as this period is when new blockbusters are most intensively released. Whether in Hollywood or domestically in these countries, there is absolutely no shortage of pressured opponents.

  It's a pity that these opponents chose the wrong day to collide with Iron Man. Who told our Iron Man to have a body of steel and iron? Those opponents could only be beaten to death by the heroic superheroes, and the directors and production companies of those movies secretly vomited blood for their losses.

  In theaters around the world, the words "I am Iron Man" appeared on countless big screens, spreading the Iron Man craze.

  How long does it take for a washed-up actor to return to the mainstream film industry? The answer is out, all it takes is a Leila film!

  With the popularity of "Iron Man", Laila Moran once again appeared in media reports around the world. Her legendary life and legendary directing experience have gained her countless fans.

  Not only the film production companies are eyeing her, but all the actors are also eager to pay a sum of money to appear in her movies. They are willing to play supporting roles, even small roles with only a few lines. What if they accidentally become popular?

  Laila's eye for selecting actors is well known, and the media has even done special reports on her, comparing the actors who appeared in her movies before and after, and then people found that even a small supporting role has played a role in her movies. Later, they all became at least second-tier actors and got more acting opportunities.

  Who is this movie director? This is purely a ladder leading to the road to stardom!

  Louise is the one who understands this best. Just look at the endless self-recommendation calls she receives every day, and the always full cast information on her desk, you can tell how many people are willing to come and dig for gold in Laila's movies.

  While Downey and others are still touring various Asian countries, Laila has returned to Hollywood to start the long-awaited casting selection for the new movie.

  Some of the main roles have been decided before, and they are basically actors who impressed her deeply in the original version of her previous life. In addition, she asked Louise to choose mainly actors contracted by the company. Now, after a few months of careful searching and recording, the basic framework has been put in place, and the rest are small supporting roles.

  Anyone can play these roles. If you can't find them here, it doesn't matter if you look for them locally in New Zealand. She remembers that in the original version, there were many New Zealand actors in the movie.

  Just when the actors were almost selected, Janet finally sent over the last batch of designed costumes.

  It was because of waiting for her clothes that Laila delayed setting up the crew for so long. She knew that if she wanted to make the best movie, she needed her mother to help her. Janet, who has won the best costume design consecutively, devoted the most energy to her favorite works, so much so that Lila's grandmother called her to complain, saying that she was so obsessed that even little William was embarrassed. Gone to the side.

  Although she was very sorry for her little brother, Laila secretly praised her mother.

  Now that the costumes are here, Laila begins to gather the actors for the most important preparation before shooting - setting the makeup!
  The first is Roy's look. The character he plays will be an elf prince who will attract countless fans in the future. Janet seems to be very fond of this character, or she seems to be very fond of the entire elves, so every piece of clothing she designs can be sent to the catwalk.

  Elegant, elegant, smart and full of charm, Laila couldn't help but swallow her saliva secretly after Roy put on the clothes designed for him.

  So beautiful, so handsome, so immortal!
  Laila has always known that she is a beauty addict, but she doesn't know that she has evolved again without knowing it. Did you say that if you spend the whole day among beauties, you will become immune? Why do you feel the urge to turn into a wolf and pounce on Roy when you spend the whole day together?
  When the prop handed the prepared bow and arrow to his hand, all the people watching had their eyes turned into pink hearts.

  "What should I do if I feel like I can't get married in the future?"

  "Where can I find such an elf? I promise to love him forever!"

  The girls in the makeup team were drooling. They were obviously fascinated by this, even they were drooling. The fact that the person happened to be their boss's boyfriend was forgotten.