Chapter 151 - 160

Start from the beginning

Chapter 152 The crew's troubles

  "Sorry, it was all my fault." Seeing Laila busy looking for solutions, Chen Long also felt a little guilty. If he had been more careful, the vases wouldn't have broken one after another.

  "I have already contacted my friends in HK (HongKong) and asked them to find similar substitutes. I believe there will be news soon." "

  Yes." Laila nodded: "We can only try our luck."

  Vase Before the matter was resolved, she was not in the mood for filming, so she gave the crew and actors a day off. She also left the studio with two bodyguards to relax and try her luck in a few porcelain shops.

  The reason why she brought bodyguards was arranged by the old man. When Claire couldn't be with her, she needed to have these two people with her. Although it was a bit troublesome, in order not to make her family worry about her safety, she still reluctantly accepted it.

  After all, her appearance was completely exposed in the last live broadcast, letting more people know her identity, and maybe someone will be interested in a little girl with a lot of property. The United States is not an absolutely safe place, so be careful.

  What she didn't expect was that after she walked out of a porcelain store with Oriental Square characters written on it, she saw a middle-aged man dressed in a very British style standing not far away.

  "I should have warned you about the consequences if you appear in front of me again." Looking at that person, Laila's eyes instantly became sharp. "I'm waiting here specially, don't tell me it's just a coincidence!"

  "What the hell, how did you recognize me?" the middle-aged man said with emotion and frustration in a young voice that did not match his appearance. cried out. When she saw the two bodyguards behind her approaching her with unkind expressions, they immediately raised their hands in a gesture of surrender.

  "Wait! I swear I don't have any ill intentions, I just want to make a deal with you."

  Laila stopped the bodyguard: "I don't think there is any deal to discuss with you."

  "How come there isn't? For example, find a few vases or something. Yes, it's not a difficult thing for me."

  The other party's words made Laila narrow her eyes: "Jia Xiaoming, it seems that you have been staring at me for more than a day or two. What is your intention?" Jia, who was dressed as a

  middle-aged man. Xiao Ming showed a wry smile: "Why don't you believe me? I really don't have any ill intentions, and I don't mean to stare at you. I just accidentally learned a little bit about you while doing other things." Laila

  Binglan Colorful eyes looked at him from head to toe. It cannot be denied that his appearance is perfect. No matter how you look at it, he looks like a mature man with a British gentleman's demeanor. No one can tell that underneath that appearance is an out-and-out oriental face.

  This man will be trouble. Her heart kept warning her like this, but in the end she couldn't resist the vase he said.

  "Let's talk somewhere else." After saying this, she got into the car with two bodyguards. She believed that he had his own way of keeping up, so she simply didn't tell him where he was going.

  More than half an hour later, Jia Xiaoming appeared in front of Laila, in a high-end leisure club.

  This is a place where all kinds of big shots like to come. You can find leisure activities that are available in other places. They can also help you arrange activities that are not available elsewhere. It can be said that as long as they pay the starting price, it is not impossible for them to arrange a trip to the moon.

  Laila took her grandpa's membership card. She deliberately chose this place just to see Jia Xiaoming's strength. Sure enough, he really came in! It can be seen that this person should have a more complicated and troubled background than she thought.

  In fact, Jia Xiaoming also knew that he was being tested, but he could only continue silently and honestly show part of his strength in front of her. He believed that if he didn't come in, there would be no chance of negotiating the "sale" between them.

  "Laila, are you really only nineteen years old?" Jia Xiaoming grimaced, thinking about what he was doing when he was nineteen years old? It seems like apart from training, it's just training? How pure and kind I was at that time!

  "We are not familiar with each other, please call me Miss Moran." Laila was not interested in getting closer to him. It's better to keep such a troublesome person as far away as possible. If the vase wasn't too troublesome, she would have asked her bodyguards to take him away.

  "Don't say that! Didn't we have a good chat when we first met?" "

  Unfortunately, I don't think so." It's all because she couldn't help but feel friendly to the face of the Oriental at that time. If she had known him in the first place, He is such a troublesome person, she will never say another word to him!

  Jia Xiaoming scratched his head: "Put these little things aside for now, let's talk about the business first."

  Laila looked at him without saying anything, and just made a gesture for him to continue.

  "Actually, I am investigating a case and have some involvement with someone on your crew. I hope you can give me some help. In return, I will help you find the vase you need." Jia Xiaoming was afraid of being beaten by her. He said it in one breath.

  case? Laila frowned.

  This is not good news. If someone on the crew is really involved in something troublesome, I'm afraid it will have an unnecessary impact on the movie. She likes hype, but she definitely doesn't want to see her movie involved in a crime.

  But Jia Xiaoming's words cannot be fully believed. Who knows who he is, and who knows whether the case he is talking about is someone else's case or his own!
  "I refuse!" It only took a few seconds for Laila to make her decision.

  Jia Xiaoming was immediately dumbfounded. reject? Why did you refuse so much? According to the general procedure, shouldn't she first be suspicious of his words and learn more about his true identity? He already had his ID in his hand, so why didn't she play her cards according to the rules?

  Laila knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression, so she gave the answer simply: "I can't trust you. Whether it's your identity, your story, or even the evidence you produced, I can't trust you." ."

  How could she believe a person who changed his appearance every time? So what if he takes out his FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) or LYPD (New York Police Department) credentials? Who knows if that is one of the forged identities? Using an untrustworthy person to dig deep into the dirt on her crew, she is stupid to do such a useless thing!
  It's just a vase, so what if there isn't one? The worst she could do was to throw away all the previous shots of the vase and find other suitable props to use. At most, this will only add an extra amount of money to the budget, which is better than having the entire crew involved in media and criminal acts!