Chapter 42 Asshole

  Roy's eyes widened involuntarily when he saw her: "Why do you want me to come here? I can't afford any clothes here." Not to mention clothes, even a collar Can't afford it?
  Looking at the gorgeous store door, he thought she called him here to compensate for the set of clothes she ruined.

  "Nonsense, of course I know I can't even buy things here even if I sell you. Don't worry, I'm not here to ask you to spend money. Have you forgotten? I want to introduce you to a job." Laila grabbed his arm and said, Drag him into the store.

  As soon as Sofia saw the two people coming in, she knew that the boy was the one she was serving today. She looked at him with some surprise, wondering how such a boy who looked like he was at the bottom of society could know a wealthy lady like Laila.

  "Sofia, this is Roy. He will be handed over to you today. No matter what method you use, I hope you can change him to another look. You should understand what I mean." Of course Sophia understands what Laila means, even

  if She didn't understand it at first, but she understood it when she saw the big boy's outstanding face. But she understood a little more and thought it was another "romantic story between a princess and a commoner."

  "Leave it to me, you won't be disappointed." She assured with great confidence.

  "Wait, what? What are you talking about?" Roy looked at the two of them in confusion and found that although he could understand what they were speaking in English, he had no idea what they meant. What kind of riddle is this? What are they going to do to him?
  Laila patted him on the shoulder and said with a smile: "Whatever Sofia wants you to do, just do it obediently. After this matter is over, I will save you one-tenth of your debt." Tens of one hundred thousand

  . One was 10,000 yuan, an amount that Roy would not earn for several years. Thinking of money, he could only bite the bullet and glared at Laila with a threatening look: "Okay, keep your word!" "

  Of course, I swear on my last name." Laila actually raised her hand to swear.

  Roy looked at her viciously several times before reluctantly following Sophia into the back.

  Laila was in a very happy mood, and this joy was reflected in the smile that never left her face. She didn't know why she was in such a good mood. It seemed that Roy's unhappiness had become a source of joy that made her happy.

  "That's enough, don't put those damn things on my face! Who do you think I am? Am I a sissy? And, get your hands off my face!" Roy's growling voice came from the dressing room

  . came out clearly, which made Laila laugh even more happily.

  She raised her voice and reminded him: "Ten thousand yuan, ten thousand yuan. If you complain again, I will deduct your salary."

  Roy's voice stopped suddenly, and he no longer made any sound, except for the occasional sound. A few slurs like "shet" or other expletives that need to be silenced. Let Laila, who was waiting outside, have the best pastime to pass the waiting time.

  Styling is not just about clothes, makeup, and hair. Every part of the body, from toes to the top of the head, is arranged in detail to look its best.

  Men will have it slightly better. There are no cumbersome steps like women, and they don't need to spend hours just for one hair style. But even so, it was more than three hours before Laila saw Roy walking out of the dressing room.

  This was the result of more than a dozen people surrounding him. If he followed the usual tasks in the studio, he would probably not be able to get out of there within a long time.

  Seeing Sophia leading Roy out with a sense of accomplishment, Laila didn't even notice that the magazine in her hand slipped from her knees.

  She knew from the beginning that he was a handsome guy, but she didn't expect that he would be much better than she imagined after creating a good image.

  The messy hair was neatly styled, and the dark golden hair shone like gold satin under the light. His naturally excellent facial features were carefully taken care of, and his eyebrows were shaped to perfectly match his contours. He used some nude lipstick on his lips to cover up some of the cherry color that originally looked childish, immediately making him look more mature than before.

  Perhaps because he has been on the streets all year round, his skin is a healthy wheat color. The shirt and cheap jeans he had worn had been discarded and replaced with white trousers and a slim-fitting T-shirt. The T-shirt is printed with a rebellious skull pattern, which perfectly expresses the rebelliousness in his temperament.

  Sofia did not choose a suit for him, but preferred a T-shirt and a slim-fitting jacket because he was young, and young people should have youthful vitality and did not need to imitate adults in dressing seriously. And he has a very good figure. He can show off his good figure with a slim-fitting T-shirt and will not be obscured by a loose suit.

  "You did a great job, Sophia. I'm really shocked by your craftsmanship." Laila looked Roy up and down, her eyes shining brightly as if she had discovered a treasure.

  Uncut jade! Yes, she did find a piece of jade. It was really hard to imagine that such a piece of jade that even she could see would be buried in history.

  But it's not surprising. If her appearance hadn't changed history, who knows what he would have become in the future? Maybe, just like the gossip she heard on the road that day, she would be imprisoned for theft, right?
  "Hey, don't you think it's because I was already handsome that I'm even more handsome now?" Roy shouted unhappily.

  He was very unhappy, very unhappy, and wanted to beat someone up. He felt that anyone who was treated like a toy by a group of men and women for several hours would not feel any better, especially those who dared to put women's cosmetics on his face. It would be best not to let him see them in the future. Otherwise, they will definitely be dragged into the alley and kicked several times.

  Laila raised her eyebrows: "You also think you have become more handsome?"

  "Nonsense, my eyes are not blind. You can tell by the way those women look at me. They are much more fierce than before. It's really Horrible." He smiled with a malicious look on his face and glanced at several young makeup artists viciously. It wasn't until those people looked embarrassed that they looked back with satisfaction.

  This guy is such a bastard! Laila sighed inwardly.

  "Okay, come with me." She grabbed him and walked outside, saying goodbye to Sofia as she walked: "Sofia, I'll thank you when I have time, and I'll leave first." "Okay." Sofia waved with a smile. However, I didn't say "come again next time" that I often said.

  Although she felt very accomplished by turning a dirty child into a handsome boy in her hands, this big boy named Roy... was a complete bastard! Compared with the upper-class people he served before, his foul language and rude movements made their makeup artist have a psychological shadow.