When night comes, Zhou Xiaomiao takes chǎnshǐguān to live in his very secret cave. This is a naturally formed cave, hidden behind an ancient tree. It is usually covered by tree vines. Without someone to guide him, it will be very difficult to find this place.

  The inside was a bit messy because Zhou Xiaomiao had been living there for a month. Shan Mingran rolled up his sleeves and tidied it up for a while. When he looked up again, he saw that Zhou Xiaomiao was already asleep. He relaxed his hands and feet and sat on the edge of the bed, frowning slightly. Beast King... Why is it him!

  When he left the Demon Temple, the orders he heard were still spinning in his mind, reminding him of what he should do all the time, but looking at the person in front of him made him unable to do anything. Could this be the legendary disaster?

  It's really hard!

  The next day, Zhou Xiaomiao slept until dawn. He rolled around on the bed as a habit. When he reached the edge, the tree vine gently supported him, and he pulled the tree vine and rolled along the arc in a daze. Go around the main trunk, pick a fruit, rub it with your hands and start nibbling...

  After taking a bite, the sweet taste flowed in his mouth. Zhou Xiaomiao finally came to his senses and looked at the surrounding environment and the fruit in his hand. You don't have to live this kind of life anymore!

  With this in mind, Zhou Xiaomiao still adhered to the spirit of not wasting and ate all the fruits before patting his butt and wanting to leave.

  The tree vines circled him around, not letting him go. They waited for a long time until the other party left. If there was a chance to steal him out, what would happen if he was caught again!

  Zhou Xiaomiao sensed that its mood was a little funny, patted the trunk and said: "Don't be afraid, he won't hurt me!"

  Why not? He is a competitor. Even if he doesn't do anything now, he will definitely do it in the future! Shuteng shook his head anxiously, wanting Zhou Xiaomiao to stay away from the angel.

  Zhou Xiaomiao could only attribute this resistance to the fact that when the tree vine saw the stranger's vigilant reaction, he touched the tree vine and comforted him: "I know it well, don't worry, I will protect myself, don't be afraid. Ah, I will protect you too!"

  The two people were arguing when they heard a clear voice of doubt coming from under the tree: "Ayun?"

  Ayun is the name of the Beast King. Zhou Xiaomiao looked down and immediately broke away from the vine with some joy and jumped down: "You are back!"

  Shan Mingran caught the man and looked at the tree vines chasing him. The tree vines immediately froze in place, not daring to move forward. Shan Mingran curled his lips, hugged Zhou Xiaomiao and turned back to the cave, showing off the trophies he had just handled.

  "I went to hunt a tiger. The skin is still drying outside. I will sew clothes for you later." Shan Mingran explained as he walked: "You see, not only can a prey be eaten, its skin, bones, and even All tendons can be used..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little surprised: "As expected of a divine messenger, he is really powerful!"

  "I taught you, you can spread it to other tribes!" Shan Mingran said: "Did you live here when you were born?"

  "Well, I have been here since I came to this world." I have lived here for more than a month!

  Shan Mingran rubbed the person in his arms, "Have you ever thought about going out for a walk? The outside is actually very good."