Afraid that Le'an would drag him shopping again, Zhou Xiaomiao stopped the topic very tactfully.

  As soon as Zhou Xiaomiao stopped talking, the atmosphere gradually became dark and strange. Zhou Xiaomiao stretched out his hand, and two voices immediately sounded around him.

  "What does brother want?"

  "Want a drink of water?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked left and right, and finally bent over to take the box of milk, and said with a dry smile: "I'll do it myself..."

  Sheng Jingyun frowned slightly and wanted to reach out to rub his waist, but Zhou Xiaomiao slapped him away, fearing that Le'an would notice something. Sheng Jingyun had no choice but to take back his hand and observe him carefully. If Zhou Xiaomiao needed anything, hand it to him in advance so as not to make him uncomfortable if he moved around.

  Le'an also frowned, "Brother, what's wrong with you? Weren't you fine before? Are you feeling unwell? Let's go back and let the doctor take a look."

  "It's okay, it's just that... my waist hurts." Zhou Xiaomiao made up random things to fool her, which made Le'an feel more uneasy.

  "Even if your waist hurts , you have to go back and check carefully. Don't hold on!" With that said, Le'an reached out to hold Zhou Xiaomiao's arm and tried to help him up.

  "It's really okay." Zhou Xiaomiao had no choice but to grab her hand and pull her to the sofa to sit again. Then he said, "I'll just rest for a while. It's okay. Don't be nervous."

  "You feel uncomfortable this morning. It's all because of my willfulness. You insist on going shopping with me." Le'an felt guilty. Thinking of his brother's absent-minded appearance in the morning, she became more sure of her idea and decided that he must have a good check-up. .

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed her head: "If you act like this, I won't dare to tell you anything in the future. Where has the strong Le'an gone? Hmm?"

  Le'an was unhappy, but she was worried that her brother might be uncomfortable and didn't want her to coax him, so he said: "The strong Le'an is still here, but you have to go back with me to check your health."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pinched her cheek: "Brother knows it well!"

  Sheng Jingyun looked at the other party coldly, looking at the completely different appearance of the other party. He really couldn't identify this sister, and he felt even more uncomfortable when he saw the two people's intimate actions, so he asked: "Are you two siblings? Why you don't look a like at all? Doesn't it look different at all?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was stuck for a moment, "Adopted Sister."

  "Oh, she's your adopted sister!" Sheng Jingyun said in a dangerous voice: "Since she's your adopted sister, you should pay more attention to her and remember to keep your distance, so as not to make others think she is your lover!"

  "What do you mean!" Le An felt insulted and stood up suddenly.

  Sheng Jingyun said coldly: "You should understand what I mean."

  Zhou Xiaomiao almost choked with a mouthful of milk, turned around and glared at him: "What are you talking about? Le'an is my sister. I treat her like my own sister. Do you look down on her or me?"

  Sheng Jingyun wanted to stab Le'an a few more times to make her angry and move away so that he could monopolize the person in front of him, but when he looked at Zhou Xiaomiao, he was quite and could only purse his lips and stop talking.

This Cute Villain Spits Milkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें