But what can I do...my brother likes them!

  Although the feeling of having your brother taken away does make her feel disappointed and aggrieved, it is good that he is happy. She is still his favorite sister anyway.

  ...

  Although the four of them are still a hodgepodge together and there are all kinds of situations, they obviously feel that the relationship between them is getting closer and closer. Even if there are fights and quarrels, these are small scenes, and everyone will return to their usual mood. There is no overnight feud.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt happy, and his daily life with chǎnshǐguān became more and more sticky. In the past, he was afraid that Le'an would not be able to accept it for a while. Later, Sheng Jingyun said directly that Le'an saw him when he left Zhou Xiaomiao's room in the morning, but the other party didn't seem surprised, but she looked a little unhappy.

  On the one hand, Zhou Xiaomiao was happy, but on the other hand, he suspected that chǎnshǐguān deliberately let Le'an see it. But no matter what, now the two of them no longer have to live in hiding. Even Sheng Rufeng, who was belatedly aware of it, found out the hickeys on Zhou Xiaomiao's body.

  After a few quiet days, the Bat Brothers suddenly appeared and broke the warmth.

  When the black bat flew in from the door with fluttering wings, Zhou Xiaomiao noticed it immediately. Seeing the bat staggering towards the second floor and almost falling out of the air several times, Zhou Xiaomiao frowned and immediately stood up and walked upstairs. .

  Le'an grabbed his arm: "Brother, where are you going?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao comforted her: "I have something to do. Please stay with Rufeng for a while and let her take care of you. You are not allowed to go upstairs."

  Le'an bit his lip, "No matter what you do, remember not to be impulsive and protect yourself."

  Zhou Xiaomiao laughed: "I know, be good."

  Le'an let go, and Zhou Xiaomiao continued to walk upstairs, disappearing at the top of the stairs after a while.

  Sheng Rufeng asked doubtfully: "What did you guess, why are you so nervous?"

  "Of course you don't know if you're so stupid." Le'an didn't want to play with an idiot, lest she might be infected.

  Sheng Rufeng was unconvinced: "Hey? Why am I stupid? Your brother asked me to take care of you, which means you are not as good as me."

  Le'an: "..."

  Sheng Jingyun, who came back from the toilet, glanced around and saw no one: "Where is Hill?"

  "Going upstairs, but he said no one is allowed to go upstairs." After Sheng Rufeng finished speaking, she looked at his brother walking upstairs without hesitation, and suddenly became speechless. Well, the little brother's words didn't work.

  The bat flew to the study and lost its strength. It fell to the ground and turned into a scarred man, lying on the ground dying.

  The door of the study room opened and closed again. Zhou Xiaomiao walked in and looked at the person on the ground. His heart tightened. After he stepped forward to observe his injuries, the nails on his right hand suddenly grew longer. The sharp tip cut the skin with a single scratch, and the blood leaked. Give out a little blood.

  The blood of the ancients is a great tonic for any vampire that can improve its level. After the unknown man absorbed all the blood, the scars on his body recovered and faded little by little until there were no traces anymore, and his whole body recovered. He looked full of energy, as if the person who had just died was not him.