Zhou Xiaomiao tentatively poked the finger with his hand, raised his head and sniffed it, then clasped the finger and nibbled it with his four front teeth, nibbling, nibbling... He couldn't nibble QAQ

  "Why don't you eat?" Sheng Jingyun was still a little confused. In the past, his lover's favorite thing was to suck blood. Now why he didn't drink it when it was brought to his mouth?

  Zhou Xiaomiao opened his mouth and pointed at his only four small teeth: "Ah~~~"

  Sheng Jingyun held the man in front of his eyes, carefully looked at his four small teeth the size of rice grains, and touched his little head with his fingers: "Can't you bite?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao nodded like a chicken.

  Sheng Jingyun carried the little baby to the bed and placed him on the pillow. Before he could say anything, he saw the little baby sliding off the pillow and falling onto the bed like a slide. The little baby looked confused. Completely unaware of what just happened, he silently looked up at chǎnshǐguān, continuing to be confused.

  Suddenly, his eyes lit up, he turned around, stuck out his butt and climbed onto the pillow with difficulty, then sat on it and cheered before sliding down again, just like a child on a slide. Zhou Xiaomiao was very happy, continue to lift his legs and climb up.

  Sheng Jingyun lay on another pillow, supporting his head and watching him play. The feeling of being surrounded by happiness at this moment made him feel as if he was intoxicated, and he wished he could stay drunk forever. In this month, he recalled the days when the two of them were together countless times, how angry the young man was when they first met, and how many times he regretted that it would have been better if he had persisted and not agreed to him...

  After all, he was still too confident in himself. Even if he was powerful and invincible, he could not resist the other party's determination to self-destruct. He swore that he would never lie or agree to anything indiscriminately in the future. He was really profound. He realized how difficult it is to live alone.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao got tired of playing, Sheng Jingyun bit off his finger and handed it to him. Zhou Xiaomiao hugged his finger with all four limbs and sucked the blood. He waved his little wings contentedly and swallowed the strange and delicious taste into his stomach. , he only felt warm in his lower abdomen, making him feel groggy.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was unwilling to give up such delicious blood, so he dozed off while drinking, with his little head tilted forward and backward. Occasionally, he would wake himself up by moving too much, and he would nervously take a few more sips, and then continue to doze off.

  Sheng Jingyun gently put his hand on the bed. The little baby lying down yawned and gradually fell asleep in a daze. However, his body still did not relax. It was like an octopus wrapped around the delicious food in his hand. Its small mouth seemed to be chirping. He recalled the delicious food he drank before going to bed, and then wrapped himself tighter.

  Although the posture was a bit awkward, Sheng Jingyun felt more satisfied. He took out a clean handkerchief from his body and covered the little baby. He lay on the bed and watched him sleep. He was reluctant to close his eyes for fear that he would not be able to see him. , what if these are all my dreams? If I fall asleep, will I wake up and never see my lover again...

  But he was too mentally exhausted and had not had a good rest these days. Even though he held on, he resisted falling asleep in his heart. When he was lying on the comfortable big bed, his eyelids became heavier and heavier, and the scene in front of him began to blur. Gradually, Darkness goes down.