"Brother, I really miss you..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hurriedly hugged her and patted her back gently: "I miss you too. It's okay, don't cry."

  Le'an wiped her tears and whispered: "Brother, how did you get here?"

  "I died. Finally, the Lord of Hell said that my karma was not over yet, so he sent me here. I didn't expect to see you." Speaking of this, Zhou Xiaomiao was basically sure. Previously, the system said that he had not reached the original state because of karma. What is the reason for fixing the world?

  But Zhou Xiaomiao was also a little puzzled. He was not the real brother Le'an, so why didn't he send his brother here, but he was involved in it.

  [System: The souls of everyone you have traveled through time have long been reincarnated, so if you don't pull them, you won't pull them. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: In other words, I am performing the mission of the deceased? Strange, you are not a system that fulfills other people's wishes. Why should I complete the mission of the deceased? Looking at the plot, these plots have happened, why should I perform it again? Woolen cloth?

  [System: Sorry, you do not have enough permissions to query events:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Bah!

  At first glance, it seems that the system does not want to talk anymore and is fooling him.

  "Is my brother okay in the end? Did the emperor and the prime minister do anything to you?" Le An asked cautiously.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said absently: "The prime minister rebelled and married into the fiefdom, and then I became the emperor."

  Le'an was shocked: "Get married? What kind of woman can actually make the prime minister make such a decision?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao chuckled. He was too embarrassed to tell his sister that it was actually him. They had to meet anyway, so we'll talk about it then.

  The brother and sister met. Since Zhou Xiaomiao knew the existence of Le'an, it was naturally impossible for her to continue to be a servant. He directly led people to find the two bat brothers and told them that this was his adopted sister and asked them to take good care of his sister. .

  There was no way. If he suddenly told this group of vampires that this was his biological sister, they would probably think that his head was broken. He was a descendant of Cain and had the purest vampire physique recognized by the vampires.

  Not to mention these, the main reason is that the original owner has been sleeping for a thousand years. Even if he really has relatives and a sister, he will probably have returned to dust long ago, so he is still hiding here waiting for him to discover.

  The simple vampires always obeyed the superiors unconditionally and could not resist the orders and pressure of the ancients. Even if the two bat brothers felt surprised, they kept silent in their hearts and only saluted to express that they would pass on the message.

  Le'an always followed Zhou Xiaomiao. Looking at Zhou Xiaomiao who was different from the brother in her memory, she always felt that something was wrong. However, she was greedy for this hard-won family relationship. She was greedy for her hard-earned love. The regained brother.

  It was like she had a sweet dream, struggling in a difficult situation, and suddenly being rescued by her brother. He just appeared next to me and started to take care of me...

  Zhou Xiaomiao became an older brother for the first time. Although he was usually the one taken care of by chǎnshǐguān, he was very strong in front of his sister and tried his best to take care of her and make up for what she had lost.