It's easy to understand, it would be better if chǎnshǐguān is not the male protagonist... But chǎnshǐguān is the male protagonist it has become a stereotype. Should I ask chǎnshǐguān when the time comes: Can I drink some of your sister's blood?

  This is just waiting to be beaten!

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that the plot was hopeless, so he rolled over and over on the big bed in a tangle, and finally fell off the bed with a plop along with the quilt. The movement was a bit loud and startled people outside. The butler immediately knocked on the door and asked, "Your Highness Aldrich, are you okay?"

  "I'm fine!" Zhou Xiaomiao responded in a calm voice, struggling to sit up from the quilt, rubbing his head of soft hair full of static electricity, crackling and fluttering.

  Considering the image of the original owner, Zhou Xiaomiao went to tidy up his hair and took a look at his current appearance. The first thing he saw was these blue eyes. Because he had just woken up not long ago, There was a little water in his eyes, just like the sparkling starlight in the deep sea shining in them, dazzling and charming. His face was handsome and graceful, with sharp angles, but his face was too pale, and his thin lips that were slightly opened in surprise revealed a little bit of his sharp teeth.

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at his eyes that were very similar to those after his transformation, and then opened his mouth wide to look at his two canines. He felt confused inside. After he returned to his original form, his teeth actually had sharp protruding canines, so he accepted the eyes and teeth. The temperature was very high, but this weird feeling gave him a ghostly appearance with the body of a cat-headed man.

  No matter how awkward it looks!

  [System: I'm back. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao was immediately diverted: What benefits did you get?

  [System: You are probably useless, forget it, just go on missions as soon as possible. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao snorted coldly, and was very dissatisfied with the system's dismissal: System, you must have been tricked into taking advantage of me, right?

  [System: No, no, go and complete your plot points! 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...You feel guilty, that's for sure!

  【System: ▼_▼】

  Unable to pry open the system's mouth, Zhou Xiaomiao had no choice but to give up, push the door open and walk out of the room, and said to the housekeeper who followed him: "Clean up for me, I have to go out."

  "Okay, Your Highness." The butler followed loyally, pulled the seat for His Highness, poured the bright red blood, clapped his hands, and saw the young man in a tuxedo walking over in line, placing the dishes in his hands one by one. , put down Zhou Xiaomiao's right hand on his left shoulder and bowed down to salute, then stepped back, and then one by one, after a while the table was full, all of which were delicacies that their vampires thought.

  Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at the blood next to him, and then looked at the bloodshot steak in front of him. It was stained with blood... He didn't look at it anymore.

  Zhou Xiaomiao put down the knife and fork in his hand, wondering what he should say to them to give him a table of cat food... Even if his body is a real vampire, his soul is not, Zhou Xiaomiao said from the bottom of his heart He was against drinking blood and eating raw meat. As soon as he could remember, the system began to teach him not to eat uncleanly like this. Later, he has chǎnshǐguān to educate him in the first world, he even criticized him very harshly.