Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]

Start from the beginning

  While Zhou Xiaomiao was observing and complaining, the butler in a tuxedo next to him said in a guilty tone: "Dear His Highness Aldrich, please calm down. It's the servant who didn't prepare the blood you like and allowed such poor quality blood to be delivered to you. In your presence, the servant is willing to accept punishment."

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt so uncomfortable that he really didn't have any strength, so he leaned lazily on his seat and said feebly: "I'll spare you this time. If you send such unpleasant-smelling blood to me again next time... you'll know the consequences."

  He didn't have a plot and didn't know what was going on, so he could only follow what the butler said. Seeing the other person's relief, Zhou Xiaomiao frowned slightly. Could it be that the villain this time is really that vicious? The villain who has done all kinds of bad things?

  The housekeeper waved his hand and asked people to pack up these things quickly. Then he saw two bats with wings as big as footballs flying over quickly. With a bang, they turned into two young men dressed in black. They squatted on the ground and neatly packed up the things. .

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  Forcibly pulling back his half-stretched hand to restrain his natural tendency to pounce on things, Zhou Xiaomiao held his forehead and felt that he should face up to where he had come from!

  "Your Highness Aldrich, will the banquet continue this time?" the butler asked in a low voice.

  "No, I'm not interested. Send me back to the room." Zhou Xiaomiao stood up and glanced at the housekeeper. The housekeeper immediately walked in front to lead the way. When passing through the crowd kneeling on the ground, everyone shouted: "Thank you. His Highness Aldrich!"

  After shouting, he saw the beautiful and generous young lady and the handsome young man all disappeared, turning into bats of all sizes, still kneeling on the ground.

  Zhou Xiaomiao's foot went weak and he almost stepped on the big bat's wing. The opponent did not dare to move, but fortunately Zhou Xiaomiao dodged at the last moment. He didn't dare to lower his head and look, fearing that he really couldn't control himself, so he followed the housekeeper back to his room in a hurry.

  "Your Highness Aldrich, are you feeling unwell?" The butler looked at the man who was always holding his forehead, and stretched out his hand to help him sit down by the bed.

  Zhou Xiaomiao fell on the bed and waved weakly: "I'm fine. You can go out. You are not allowed to come in without my order."

  "Yes." Although he was worried, the butler could not resist His Highness Aldrich's order, so he could only turn around and leave, closing the door behind him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao's head hurts, firstly because of the sequelae of being violently teleported this time, and secondly because he was so unclear that he didn't know what was going on, and he couldn't do anything at the moment.

  Since the system was not there, Zhou Xiaomiao pulled the quilt and rolled directly into the middle of the big bed. He closed his eyes and calmed down. As soon as he closed his eyes, he fell asleep directly.

  [System: Zhou Xiaomiao! Zhou Xiaomiao, wake up!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  [System: Stupid cat, you have been sleeping for a week. Are you a pig? Get up quickly! 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  [System: Stupid Cat, Stupid Cat, Stupid Cat, Stupid Cat--]

  Under the continuous bombardment of the system, Zhou Xiaomiao finally opened his eyes with difficulty and said vaguely: What are you doing? Can't you let me sleep for a while?

  [System: You can't sleep. If you sleep, it will take thousands of years. By then, the male and female protagonists will have reincarnated several times. Where can you find someone? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I just slept for a while. Why are you so exaggerated? I didn't say that I felt so uncomfortable all because of your violent teleportation!

  [System: Not much to say, let's watch the plot! 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao closed his eyes again and lazily flipped through the plot. When he saw the plot, he sat up in shock: Vampire???

  [System: Yes, and you are a relatively powerful vampire. You have a lifespan that is beyond ordinary people or even ordinary vampires. Every time you sleep, it is calculated based on thousands of years. It is only a few years since the original owner woke up. If you oversleep, both the male and female protagonists turned into dirt!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  In any case, Zhou Xiaomiao finally regained his composure and began to read the plot of this world seriously. The original owner has a foreign name - Aldrich Hill. He is an ancient vampire. Legend has it that the grandson of Cain, the only third generation who is awake now, he possesses the strength and bloodline that all vampires admire, and is the highest among vampires.

  The plot unfolds as the original owner suddenly got hungry while wandering around, so he grabbed a girl and sucked her blood to replenish his energy and physical strength. This girl was the hero's sister... The hero saw his sister died tragically, and the girl was injured on his neck. After digging into countless underground organizations, he finally learned that there were vampires in the world, and even the killer of his own sister is one of them

  In order to avenge his sister, the male protagonist resolutely traveled around to study under his master. Finally, after possessing enough ability, he returned and joined the hunter organization. The hunter organization is an organization that specializes in catching monsters. In their eyes, as long as they are non-human, they belong to them. All dangerous monsters must be removed to ensure the safety of this world, so vampires will also be hunted.

  The male protagonist has achieved great results after joining the team and has been committed to avenging his sister. In a panic, his sister grabbed the button of the opponent's sleeve and held it tightly in her palm. The male protagonist used it as evidence and kept looking for the owner of the button. , until he accidentally tracked the vampire and discovered a magnificent castle, completely discovering the vampire's territory.

  He observed the group of vampires in the dark, and finally discovered the owner of the button, the original owner, a man standing at the top of the vampire pyramid. The male protagonist immediately launched a crazy revenge, trying to kill the vampire. In the process, the female protagonist because it is the rare pure Yin virgin blood born on the Yin day of the Yin year, it was also captured for the original owner to enjoy. Later, the male protagonist rescued the female protagonist and escaped with serious injuries. The female protagonist took him home to take care of him and treat his wounds. She was very moved when she learned his going to avenge his sister, and began to fall in love with the male protagonist, and finally took out the life-saving thing left by his grandfather.

It turns out that the heroine's grandfather is a famous hunter, and there is still a silverware in his hand that can be used to deal with vampires in the last century. The heroine gives the silverware to the hero in the hope that he will take revenge. It can also be regarded as eliminating harm for the people. The hero lives up to expectations. The male protagonists used the silverware to kill the villain and avenged his sister, and was very grateful to the heroine.

  The following are probably some love stories that come naturally through hardships and joys. After all, the two experienced such thrilling things together, and their dependence and love for each other came easily. Therefore, he is still a big villain no matter how powerful he is. The story of the hero and heroine killing the villain!