After sighing with emotion, Shen Xinzhi launched a general attack without mercy. In just three months, he combined the strength of all parties and intercepted more than 200,000 troops. Two-thirds of the forces in the court defected. In the fourth month, it was easy Overthrowing the emperor sitting on the high throne.

  The new emperor Zhou Xiaomiao who was elected to the throne was very unhappy. He didn't like being an emperor, and he didn't like getting up to go to any morning court. Shen Xinzhi half coaxed and half persuaded, and even gave in and allowed the other party to add three more dishes to each meal. The conditions of the seafood finally made Zhou Xiaomiao happy and willing to go to the morning court.

  The stupid emperor before was exiled far away by Zhou Xiaomiao, and he didn't like anyone who tried to steal a man from him at all. The stupid emperor was also miserable. His sudden antagonism with Shen Xinzhi was also caused by the supporting role of Concubine Yu. The beauty trap fell on deaf ears. Without the deterrence of the prime minister, the capital was in chaos, and everyone started to make moves.

  In the plot, there is indeed a link between brothers splitting up, but the heroine discovered the clues in advance and solved the problem. For this reason, the heroine was also canonized as a first-class lady. In addition, she is the prime minister's wife who is more powerful than anyone else. The status is very noble and full of scenery.

  But now, the princess is still a princess. Even if the place of residence has changed from a fief to a palace, and she is the only direct relative of the new emperor, she is still not favored, living in a deeper palace like a transparent person.

  Yu Le'an was very angry. She had already learned that the leader of the alliance had died at the hands of Zhou Xiaomiao, and her last hope for the other party had been wiped out. She knew that the history of success and defeat was written by the victor, so even if she spread the word, Nowadays, if the Holy Emperor likes men, and even has an affair with the Prime Minister, it will not cause any trouble. There will even be people who come to find good-looking young people to offer sacrifices to please the Emperor.

  She was so weak that she couldn't stand up to the emperor of the same dynasty, but... she was so unwilling to do so. Why was her beloved killed by the other side with a single knife, and she was locked up in the palace, while the other side was wearing bright clothes, angry horses, and being wanton. Why... ...Why on earth is this! Did I come across time just to be a stepping stone for others?

  It's ridiculous, it's really ridiculous. Why did I travel back in time? I might as well travel back in time... Maybe, maybe I can travel back in time if I die, yes, that's definitely the case!

  However, when I leave, I have to do something, something earth-shattering!

  Yu Le'an clenched the sachet in her hand, with irrational madness flashing in her eyes. The plan in her mind gradually took shape, causing her to raise her head and laugh: "Hahahaha, it's over, it's going to be over soon."

  The depression caused by the inner courtyard of the palace and the pain of losing her lover made Yu Le'an almost crazy. She was a rational madman and wanted to use her last carnival to send herself away. She wanted to use the life of that dog emperor to commemorate her own!

  ...

  Yu Le'an is getting married. She proposed the marriage herself, and Zhou Xiaomiao chose the candidate. He knows all the heroine's movements, and naturally also knows what the other party's intentions are. He doesn't want a good family to be ruined by this woman, so he Shen Xinzhi was asked to pick someone he wanted to kill, and the marriage was casually arranged.