With that said, Shen Xinzhi called the person behind him to his side and gave him a few words. He saw that the attendant bowed to the two of them and then turned around and left. Zhou Xiaomiao watched him go away curiously, not expecting what he said in anger, he actually agreed, he would like to see how he will teach the heroine :)

  In the room.

  Yu Lean sat on the bench and waited eagerly until the maid who was guarding the yard rushed back and whispered: "Princess, princess, the prince is here!"

  Yu Lean immediately became energetic, stood up and stepped on the bench she had just sat on and whispered: "Get ready."

  The little maids around them immediately tugged on their skirts, and those holding the bench went into performance mode: "Princess, I don't want it... How can we live like this?" "Princess is in danger, princess, what do you want to say, you don't want this?" Looks like." "Princess..."

  Several little maids cried and hugged each other. Yu Lean stood on a high place and pulled Bai Ling and said in grief: "Let me go. Let me go. I can't live anymore. I don't want to live anymore."

  The door was pushed open, and Shen Xinzhi brought the reluctant Zhou Xiaomiao in, followed by a large number of attendants and several doctors who also entered one after another. A large group of people just watched quietly, Shen Xinzhi even made Zhou Xiaomiao a cup of tea.

  There was something strangely quiet in the room. Several little maids were a little frightened when they saw the prince and the prime minister. They tugged on the princess's skirt and didn't know what to do for a while. Even Yu Le'an didn't expect such a scene, especially when being look at yesterday's savior, she was so ashamed that she couldn't continue to act.

  Zhou Xiaomiao held the tea cup and snorted coldly: "Go on, I will take everyone to see how our princess hanged herself, and see if the tongue can be strangled out. Is it the same as the hanging in the drawing book?" The dead ghosts are exactly the same."

  Yu Lean: "...Are you really my royal brother? How could you do this to me!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao chuckled: "What did I do to you? Did I force you to hang yourself? You caused trouble yourself and you blamed it on me. I think you are getting more and more unruly!"

  "I, I, I..." Yu Lean was at a loss for words. He quietly glanced at the prime minister sitting next to the prince, his face slightly red, no, no, no, she couldn't embarrass herself in front of the handsome guy, otherwise this would be black history. How would she face him in the future? To these ancient beauties (ˉ﹃ˉ)

  Seeing her looking at him, Shen Xinzhi smiled slightly at her and said, "Princess, go on, don't worry about Wei Chen, the imperial doctors are all here. Don't worry, these are all famous doctors who came from the capital with Wei Chen. Even if you are in the step into the gate of hell, they will definitely be able to save you."

  Yu Le'an: "No, thank you!"

  Shen Xinzhi: "Since the princess is not willing to hang herself, will the minister do it?"

Yu Le'an: "???"

  Shen Xinzhi clapped his hands, and the eight elderly ladies waiting outside immediately lined up and walked in, saluting the people in the room: "Your Majesty, Princess, and Prime Minister!"

  "The princess is still young and doesn't know how to behave, so the ladies will taught her carefully." Shen Xin knew: "Don't worry, elderly ladies, I have already asked the prince for orders. No matter what happens to the princess, it has nothing to do with you. Elderly ladies, please rest assured and teach her boldly."

  "Slave, obeys." The elderly ladies agreed, then began to look at the princess standing on the bench, and they all frowned.

  Not to mention that as a relative of the emperor, she does not have the proper magnanimity to behave in front of everyone. It is simply inappropriate for a lady from a wealthy family to stand on a stool and shout that she wants to hang herself. In addition, it is unethical to yell at the prince. The foreign man doesn't shy away or even stares at her, shameless!

  The more the elderly ladies looked at her, the more they sighed. This was probably the most unruly princess they had ever seen! If they were not strictly disciplined, they might even lose their princess-like demeanor. The prime minister entrusted them with this important task, and they must do it. A good education is what it takes.

  Yu Le'an didn't expect this scene to happen at all, and her scalp went numb when she saw several tall and thick elderly ladies. The palace novels she had read over the years told her that these people were definitely not good people, especially what the beautiful man said just now was too scary. It made her couldn't help but think of those women who were tortured by rules...

  Yu Le'an was able to bend and stretch, and said quickly: "Brother, I was wrong. I just couldn't think about it for a moment. I actually have nothing to do, so I don't need these people."

  Zhou Xiaomiao drank tea slowly: "Then tell me what you are making a fuss about?"

  "I just want to see brother and apologize. I know I was wrong. I will never dare to sneak out of the house by myself in the future. I swear." Yu Le'an immediately approached Zhou Xiaomiao and wanted to hold his arms and act coquettishly before rubbing his fingers. When he reached the sleeves, Shen Xinzhi noticed her, frowned slightly and blocked the person away.

  Yu Le'an felt aggrieved, but now was not the time to care about these things. She continued: "Brother, please spare me. I really don't dare to do it anymore. Besides, it's not good for others to see these things as our family affairs. I beg you brother. Brother, please save some face for me~"

  Zhou Xiaomiao said calmly: "But I have already handed over this matter to the Prime Minister. It is useless for you to tell me about this matter."

  At this moment, Zhou Xiaomiao swore that he saw the light in the heroine's eyes instantly light up, and the eyes looking at him were full of gratitude, and the thoughts in his head didn't know where to go.

  This person... Zhou Xiaomiao really didn't want to complain about anything.

  "Prime Minister, let's see what happens." After Zhou Xiaomiao said that, he threw up his sleeves and left. He really didn't want to see the way this woman looked at chǎnshǐguān.

  He hid and watched the plot carefully, and carefully studied the character of the heroine. She was probably an ordinary little girl who suddenly traveled through time and became a princess. Therefore, she yearned for the ancient world outside, and therefore made many "golden thigh" friends.

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the innocent, lively, and unique adjectives for a long time, and finally was speechless.

  This is probably the combination of the legendary Mary Sue halo and the heavy filter of beauty in the eye of the beholder, which led to such an evaluation. It is simply terrifying...

  The footsteps behind him hurriedly approached. Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and saw Shen Xinzhi chasing after him. He felt better now, and felt a little aggrieved for no reason. He just looked at chǎnshǐguān eagerly.

  "What's wrong?" Shen Xinzhi's heart melted when he saw it. Although he repeatedly warned himself that he couldn't do it now and that he was not sure about exposing anything, when he looked at the other person's eyes, he was still so soft-hearted that he couldn't control it at all. He stepped forward and touched his head. "Why are you not happy after just a while? If you have anything, you can tell me and I will solve it for you."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hesitated for a long time, then said aggrievedly: "I want to eat fish QAQ"

  Of course, eating fish can solve your troubles. If one is not enough, then two!

  Shen Xinzhi: "..."