"yes!"

  "Wait, brother, I know I was wrong. I won't dare to do it next time. Can you please leave me alone?" The heroine was very aware of current affairs and immediately acted coquettishly in an attempt to escape this punishment.

  The point is that it is not easy to meet such a handsome guy, and it is said that he is the prime minister with all the power. Of course she can't miss it. During this period of time, she must gain enough goodwill, so that she can win the handsome man in the future. If this is the case, If he locks her up, won't there be nothing left?

  Zhou Xiaomiao pretended to be angry and slapped the table, "Nonsense, you still want to do this kind of big thing again. It seems that if you don't care about it for ten days and a half, you won't have a long memory. Come on, hurry up. Take the princess back and don't embarrass yourself here."

  "Wait...Brother Emperor..." Yu Lean wanted to struggle and quibble again, and even wanted to hide behind the Prime Minister to seek shelter. Unfortunately, the Prime Minister dodged and said: "Princess, respect yourself."

  Yu Lean: "..."

  She's a yellow-flowered girl and didn't say anything. He's so self-respecting (▼皿▼#)

  In the end, Yu Lean couldn't resist anymore, and even if she struggled no matter how hard she struggled, she was still taken down.

  When everyone's eyes were fixed on the struggling princess, Shen Xinzhi took the opportunity to approach the prince, looked at his little hands, raised his head to meet the prince's wide eyes, and said calmly: "Your Majesty, please take good care of your body. , don't slap the table randomly."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...Oh!"

  Wait, now is not the time to get to know each other, we can't do this.

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately retracted his hand alertly, hid it in his wide sleeves, coughed lightly and said: "Prime Minister, please sit down. I don't know why the Prime Minister comes to my fiefdom this time?"

  "It's nothing. It's just that the emperor was worried about the prince and sent some things to the minister." Shen Xin knew: "Because the minister was in a hurry, he came early. Those things are behind. I believe they will arrive soon. "

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him silently.

  Shen Xinzhi acted as if he didn't know, he just lowered his head and took a sip of tea, and said calmly: "Good tea!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  I have to say, the more you get along with me, the more shameless you become. Even if you don't know me at first, you can still make such an intimate move. But then I thought about it, maybe it can be said that chǎnshǐguān has him in his heart and has an indelible impression on him, so he subconsciously cares about him...

Thinking of this, the man who just saved the heroine, Zhou Xiaomiao was no longer angry and decided to be nicer to the man.

  When the Prime Minister visits in person, it is natural to hold a banquet to welcome him. These things are all handled by his subordinates. Zhou Xiaomiao only needs to sit in a high position and watch some people he does not know appear in the position and talk loudly, and take turns to drink at the Prime Minister. , I feel a little happy.

  Drink, get him drunk, and then go back and have another meal later~\\(≧▽≦)/~

  Shen Xinzhi did not refuse anyone who came, and in the end he was drunk by everyone. He opened his slightly bright eyes and apologized: "I came in a hurry today, and before I went to the inn to clean up, the minister bothered the prince for a few days and stayed here first. "