He can take care of everything in the Xu family by himself. After all, herebelled once, and it was easy to do it the second time. There was absolutely no fear in his heart.

The point is that the Jiao family only has one son, Jiao Jiarui, and the Jiao family's parents have great expectations for their son, so they don't want their son to become gay and cut off the Jiao family's incense, leaving no one to inherit the Jiao family's huge industry. .

  And Aunt Jiao may not necessarily agree. She has always felt sorry for Jiao Jiarui, fearing that her son would be a little wronged, that he would be lonely and helpless in old age, and that he would regret it later after being deceived. In short, it was still difficult to be together.

  But the feeling of the person behind him grabbing his clothes and relying on him, he still felt full of motivation. No matter what, he would never give up on him.

  This is everything he has, it is his life, how could he give up his life...

  Xu Yuan and Zhou Xiaomiao were escorted back to the country by the two elders of the Jiao family. Xu Yuan ignored the eyes and words of his elders and asked him how to take care of them. Regardless of whether Zhou Xiaomiao was thirsty, hungry, or sleepy, he was the first to respond. He was the one who came over.

  In addition, Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to make his parents angry, and he had no intention of avoiding it. He would just do what he usually did. If a system can be suffocated by his own dog food, he will not trust his parents.

  【system:......】

  The journey back to China was so tiring that Jiao's father almost became angry. When he got off the plane, Jiao's father directly drove them away: "Xu Yuan, you'd better go home and talk to your parents about this matter. Jiao Jiarui from today on, you don't have to worry about anything."

  Xu Yuan said respectfully: "You're welcome. Of course I will take care of Ruirui from now on. I just took care of him after you worked hard in the past."

  Dad Jiao: "I told you to get out!"

  ...

  Xu Yuan was helpless, looked at the people around him, and warned: "Ruirui, what should you do when you go home? Eat and drink well, and don't get angry with uncles and aunts..."

  He paused and whispered, "In case I'm not around, you'll get beaten."

  Zhou Xiaomiao quickly nodded in agreement, and Xu Yuan said again: "No matter what, you have to believe that I will not give up on you, even if I die, so please... wait for me, don't be too anxious, I will be there soon Came to find you."

  "Okay!" Zhou Xiaomiao agreed firmly, giving him a little confidence, but he really couldn't see the fragility in his eyes.

  Unfortunately, after a brief warning, chǎnshǐguān was driven away by Jiao's father, and Zhou Xiaomiao was also taken home. The two lovers parted, secretly sad... Shit!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was locked up as soon as he came home. He was disobedient and stubborn in front of Jiao's parents, and even deliberately talked back, which made Jiao's father almost beat him with a cane. But as soon as the door was closed, Zhou Xiaomiao became excited. .

  After successfully irritating Papa Jiao, the next step will probably be easy~\\(≧▽≦)/~

  Thinking about being able to lick fur and chew flesh pads again, Zhou Xiaomiao was so excited that he kept rolling on the bed, so excited!

  At this time, the Xu family's parents were already waiting at home, waiting to find their son and the Jiao family's parents to return.

  Xu Yuan has always been a good boy in the eyes of both families. The only time he rebelled was when he refused the family's arrangement and entered the e-sports circle. But no one thought that he would rebel a second time, such as kidnapping. The only Miaomiao of the Jiao family!

  So after the Xu family was furious, they felt guilty towards the Jiao family. As old friends for many years, they naturally knew that the other party liked their son. At this moment, his son actually dared to bend the other party, which was like poking the other person's lungs and trachea.

  But when their son came home, the Xu family's parents really had no choice. Just like when their son insisted on e-sports, no one could make him bow his head as long as he wanted to.

  So the Xu family tactfully revealed to the Jiao family that maybe they could let their two children have a try. The Jiao family... Jiao's father exploded!

  "The relationship is that your son is having sex, so you are not in a hurry, are you? Why should this juicy cabbage of mine be raped by your pig! My son could have a better future, but it was ruined by your son. You are trying to save your son and you still dare to support them, I think you are an old fool!"

  Everyone in the living room lowered their heads silently, not daring to listen or watch more. Only Mother Jiao watched Father Jiao jump around and curse at the phone.

  Father Xu was helpless: "We also want to take care of it, but my son is not as obedient as your son. Xu Yuan can't take control of it at all. What can we do? Both children will suffer losses, so we might as well just follow them. If you can't think of it, Understand, you will regret it when the time comes."

  Father Jiao continued to dance: "You will regret it when your son is old and lonely! Who are you cursing, you shameless bastard?"

  "When my son gets old and I don't know where he will die, I won't worry about it. Who cursed you? Can you please be reasonable?"

  "Your son is humiliating my son, and you still want me to be reasonable. It would be nice if I could have a calm chat with you and call you when I have nothing to do with you!"

  "You can still be calm? I think you would have done it if I were in front of you!"

  "You are right, I just want to hit you!"

  "..."

  Mother Jiao sighed and glanced at the Xu family who had sent her a message and started to save the country. She vaguely felt that Xu Yuan might be able to take away her son without her own help... The Xu family was really high-ranking!

  Everyone in the Xu family is too shrewd, what should she do with her son...

  Father Jiao had a big argument with Father Xu on the phone and then hung up the phone angrily: "The Xu family is really bullying. They really treat our kid as their daughter. Haha, marry them and take it. What are you thinking?" Damn old Xu, it's strange to think that I will let him have his way!"

  Mother Jiao: "...Actually, if our son really likes him, we may be able to give in. As long as the child is happy, it will be fine. If you keep suppressing him like this, it will arouse the child's resistance!"

  "Shut up!" Jiao's father had just finished the quarrel. He was angry when he saw that his wife was actually helping others. He felt that everyone was against him, fighting against him and despising him...

He felt that since everyone treated him like this, then don't blame him for being cruel!

  Perhaps even Mother Jiao, the person beside her, never thought that Father Jiao, with his firecracker temper, could actually do something earth-shattering!

  For example, because everyone was against him and he didn't want his son to go astray, he hid the person... yes, he really hid him!!!

  When the Xu family found out that the young master was missing, everyone was upset. Only Father Jiao was sitting leisurely on the sofa, hiding his merit and fame. This time, he did not believe that he could not separate these two people!