Xu Yuan wanted to rub his waist seriously, but he was always disturbed by the comfortable sounds in his arms. As he rubbed, his hands slipped into his clothes dishonestly. His head moved closer, kissing his neck.

  Zhou Xiaomiao ducked his head and said aggrievedly: "Don't come, my butt hurts QAQ"

  Xu Yuan couldn't help but laugh, "Okay, I won't come, don't be afraid."

  Zhou Xiaomiao muttered dissatisfiedly: "I'm not afraid~( ︵' )~"

  "I said the wrong thing. I'm sorry." Xu Yuan had no intention of arguing with him about this matter. After skipping a sentence, he began to change the subject and asked: "Are you hungry? Auntie has already prepared the meal down there. Your favorite seafood porridge, let's go eat first, okay?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately said nervously: "I told my aunt yesterday that I wanted to eat fish. Did she buy any fish?"

  "I've bought it. Should I serve it to you, or should you go down and eat it?" Xu Yuan said and helped him get dressed.

  Zhou Xiaomiao gave it a try and fell back into Xu Yuan's arms, "Forget it, just serve it to me. I don't want to get up anymore."

  Xu Yuan smiled with satisfaction, "Okay, then you just lie down obediently and I'll bring it to you."

  "Um."

  After settling Zhou Xiaomiao first, Xu Yuan turned around and left the room. The moment the door closed, he felt that his heart was safely put back to its original place.

  When he saw Zhou Xiaomiao waking up, he was panicked for a moment, fearing that he would see colors he didn't want to see in the other person's eyes, such as fear, disgust, anger, and nausea...

  But fortunately, he didn't mention it deliberately, and Zhou Xiaomiao seemed to have forgotten about it. He didn't react as fiercely as he thought. He would even act coquettishly and say that his butt hurt in front of him.

  He still trusts and relies on himself, and it's not as bad as he thought. In fact, he had already thought about it when Zhou Xiaomiao fell asleep. If the other party really hated him and even wanted to run away from him, Xu Yuan would not mind being rude.

  He even thought about how to keep the other person tied to him at all times. He also thought about how he could force the other party to beg for mercy.

  But the good news is that everything is not terrible. Maybe the relationship between the two people at this time is not what he wants, but after what happened, the other party can still treat him like this. He is already very satisfied, and the rest will slowly happen. Come on, he's not in a hurry.

As long as the other person stops thinking about escaping from him...anything is fine.

  "Where is Master Jiao?" When the aunt saw that Xu Yuan was the only one coming down, her heart suddenly skipped a beat and she had a bad feeling.

  All the movie plots suddenly appeared in her mind, such as a bodyguard kidnapping a young master, locking him in a room, and pretending that he was unwell.

  The idea in her mind had just taken shape when the man in front of him said calmly: "Master Jiao is feeling a little unwell. I'll serve him."

  Aunt:"!!!"

  She was shocked like an aunt who had watched a lot of French popularization programs. The aunt felt that she must have guessed correctly. The person in front of her must have done something to Master Jiao, such as kidnapping Master Jiao and asking for money. It was such a coincidence that she came here. He had nothing to say, that's why he said that he was Master Jiao's friend, and by the way, I was holding myself back!