Sometimes good-intentioned teasing is understandable, but if you keep teasing and repeatedly talk about things that don't exist, it is malicious teasing. Perhaps the team members had no ill intentions, but wanted to ensure his innocence. He must contain these people from the source.

  Xu Yuan did not realize at all that in order to prevent others around him from misunderstanding that he had cheated, he had to prove his innocence, which was completely unreasonable and had no basis.

  He just subconsciously felt that he could not be misunderstood by the people around him... and he felt that there was nothing wrong with him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao ate a full meal and slumped on the sofa lazily, not wanting to move. Xu Yuan sat with him, rubbed his belly, and said helplessly: "It's not like I won't feed you. Look, your belly is full. Just eat at your will. I won't care about it." "

  Zhou Xiaomiao chuckled: "Forget it, I will find a wife and let her take care of me in the future!"

  Xu Yuan paused his hand and said coldly: "You are lazy and can eat, so who would want to follow you? Don't harm other girls."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was unhappy: "Even if I really can't find a wife, you can't say that to me. Do you know why? Because they must be ashamed of themselves because of my beauty!"

  Xu Yuan pinched his little face: "Let me see how thick-skinned you are to be able to say these things!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao resisted and struggled to slap his hand away: "You are so shameless! Don't I look good? If I go to Weibo and say marriage proposal, someone will definitely be willing to marry me. Believe it or not."

  Xu Yuan snorted coldly: "How old are you? What do you want to do? Just stay here."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: "Domineering!"

  He knew it would be like this. Although he really wanted to tease the current chǎnshǐguān, in order to express his plans, it was better for him to hold back.

  If he really made someone angry and caught himself, then regarding the matter of confession, Shura Field would probably get even more angry.

  The daily routine after dinner is probably for everyone to chat together, and then practice team games in the living room to develop a tacit understanding.

  So soon only Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan were left on the sofa in the living room. The other team members were practicing ranking very seriously, and the heroine was also inside.

  It was originally a relatively good opportunity to get in touch, but because chǎnshǐguān banned him from playing games and even called it to protect his eyes, Zhou Xiaomiao could only watch helplessly and there was nothing he could do. Because regarding issues of principle, chǎnshǐguān never back down!

  Zhou Xiaomiao behaves in a playful manner, adhering to the principle that if you don't let me play, I won't let you play either. When Xu Yuan got up to serve as a substitute and help the players line up, he kept causing trouble.

  Xu Yuan was helpless and pinched his cheek: "Don't make trouble. If I lose, I will punish you without food tonight!"

  "Then I'll go home and eat!" Zhou Xiaomiao was not afraid and continued to poke him, poke his neck, poke his shoulders, waist, abdominal muscles and thighs... watching him gradually tighten his muscles The way he looked, he couldn't stop laughing.

  Xu Yuan had no choice but to grab his hand when he had time. When he had no time, he could only let him do whatever he wanted. Occasionally, he would stop and catch Zhou Xiaomiao and rub his head, all his soft hair was messed up and a few strands of hair were blown out. , the mood is relieved a little.